- Cateye Inou GPS Enabled Video Camera
Sorry - this product is no longer available
Cateye Inou GPS Enabled Video Camera
The all new Cateye INOU is the first affordable socially enabled GPS logger and camera on the market.
Top Features of the Cateye Inou GPS Enabled Video Camera
- Battery: AAA alkaline battery / Rechargeable battery x 2
- Battery life: 6.5 hrs. runtime with GPS logging, 6 hrs with GPS logging + auto photo recording (1’ intervals), 2.5 hrs with GPS logging + video recording
- Recording medium: microSD card HC (up to 32GB)
- Automatic photo recording interval: (1, 2, 5, and 10 minute intervals) (to be set using the dedicated application software “INOU Sync”)
- Record pixels: 640 x 480 pixels (VGA) 30 / 15 fps
- Speed sensor transmission distance: 20~70cm (equivalent to the cyclo computer applied). The speed sensor may be out of the receiving range when INOU is mounted somewhere other than the handlebar.
- Operating temperature range: 0?~40 ? [32 °F - 104 °F]
- Dimension: 96.5 x 70 x 37.5mm
- Weight: 150 grams (with batteries, bracket and micro SD card)
- Other: 1GB micro SD card, 2 AAA batteries, H-34N FlexTight bracket and helmet mount bracket included
- The battery life is for reference only. It may vary depending on the service condition
- The factory-loaded battery life might be shorter than the specification above
- Design and specifications are subject to change without notice
Fix the neat little camera unit to your bars or helmet and take photos and videos on route. When home, upload the route info, photos and videos to your PC and into the Cateye powered social networking site www.inouatlas.com and either keep the ride details in your own private area of the site or share with friends.
The route is laid onto world mapping with all you shots and vids GPS tagged. A host of additional ride profile and speed data features mean whether racing, touring, commuting or family rides the INOU can add to your enjoyment and safety.
About Helmet Cameras
Helmet or handlebar cameras allow you to capture film footage whilst maintaining full control of the bike, they fit via straps around the vents in your helmet or around you handlebars, or capture those behind you by fitting it to your seat post. They are extremely simple to use with storage via a SD card, you can then copy the footage onto your pc, edit and burn to disk to keep and share. At Wiggle we often take out the staff cam and host the footage on the wiggle blog, known as the bloggle.
All electrical goods sold on wiggle that come with a mains power supply are supplied with a UK plug. Please check the product description to see if any other plugs are known to be included in the box, otherwise you may need an adapter for use in your country. Most power adapters will accept 110-240 Volts.
About the Cateye brand
Cateye is the leading manufacturer of cycle computers, bike lights and reflectors. In 1964, Cateye became the first company to create a flashing lamp for bicycles. Cateye invented the first battery headlamp in 1982, and the very first bicycle headlamp using white LEDs in 2001. Cat Eye is a true leader in lens and reflector technology; Cateye's Opticube lens and reflectors allow them to make one of the brightest and most efficient LED headlights in the world.
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy