Cateye Micro Wireless
Add Cateye Micro Wireless to your basket now
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
Customize your display with the Micro Wireless. The new Micro Wireless allows you to select the data you want to see on your display and keep it there - no more scrolling through functions.
Top Features of the Cateye Micro Wireless
- Current speed: 0.0 ( A:4.0 / B:3.0 )-105.9 km/h [ 0.0 ( A:3.0 / B:2.0 )-65.0 mph ]
- Elapsed time: 0:00'00"-9:59'59"
- Trip distance 1: 0.00-999.99km [mile]
- Trip distance 2: 0.00-999.99km [mile]
- Average speed 1: 0.0-105.9 km/h [ 0.0-65.0 mph ]
- Maximum speed: 0.0(4.0)-105.9km/h
- Total distance (Odometer): 099999km [mile]
- Stop watch: 0:00'00"-9:59'59"
- Clock: 0:00'-23:59' [1:00'-12:59']
- Pace arrow: Yes
- Auto power saving: Yes
- Sleep mode: Yes
- Auto start/stop: Yes [Auto or Manual]
- Back light: Yes [Night Mode]
- Odometer manual set: Yes
- Tire size: 0100mm-3999mm (default A:2096mm B:2050mm)
- Transmission distance: 20.70cm
- Battery Computer: CR2032 X1
- Battery Sensor: CR2032 X1
- Battery Life Computer: approx 1 year (1hr use per day, without using back light)
- Battery Life Sensor: approx 10,000km [6,250 miles] in total distance
- *If the back light is used frequently, the battery life diminishes accordingly.
- Dimension: 53.5X36.0X17.5mm
- Weight: 26 grams
- Colours: White, Black,Blue, Green, Red
Customize your display CatEye’s New Micro Wireless allows you to select the functions you want on your display, so what matters to you most remains in full view.
9 functions and 10 features including a back light, dual tyre size recognition and stop watch mode to track your commuting time or a training ride.
All of this, in a simple, slim design that mounts to the stem or handlebar with the easy to use FlexTight The new Micro Wireless allows you to select the data you want bracket.
About Cycle Computers
Cycle computers help you make the most of your time on the bike and are a great training tool, they have many functions including speed, distance, maximum speed, average speed and some even feature cadence (pedal revolutions). Trying to keep your average speed a bit higher or finish a familiar route in a new record time will give you the inspiration needed to push harder, get fitter and achieve that goal. If you commute on the same route every day, a computer injects a bit of interest. Cordless computers are easier to fit and look neater on the bike, meaning no messy cables to try and tidy up. If you're serious about improving your fitness, a computer with a cadence function will really help and these often read from the rear wheel, allowing them to be used with a turbo trainer.
About the Cateye brand
Cateye is the leading manufacturer of cycle computers, bike lights and reflectors. In 1964, Cateye became the first company to create a flashing lamp for bicycles. Cateye invented the first battery headlamp in 1982, and the very first bicycle headlamp using white LEDs in 2001. Cat Eye is a true leader in lens and reflector technology; Cateye's Opticube lens and reflectors allow them to make one of the brightest and most efficient LED headlights in the world.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $14.80
Spend $49.46 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $21.33
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.53
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Took a minor bit of testing to get magnet & sensor shaking hands but I've had 2 successful outings using the Micro Wireless & its clocked every kilometre to the second since :). I have a Velo Wireless installed on my other bike so this was just a repeat performance with some differences in frame geometry to consider.
Due to its size understanding the function flow & 'special features' can take patience but for the basic requirement of accurately clocking your max / average speed, distance, time you should be ready & able in no time. Placement of the wheel magnet & sensor will depend on your bike but I'm using a Cinelli road bike & had no issue mounting the main unit on the stem, magnet on spoke, sensor on fork accordingly. Good luck & enjoy the ride!
This unit is very easy to setup and get working for you.
You must replace
The mount supplied with this newer style Microwireless looks much more like this one: http://www.wiggle.co.uk/cateye-strada-wireless-2nd-bike-fitting-kit/
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?