- Cateye Strada Slimline Head Unit and Road Sensor
Cateye Strada Slimline Head Unit and Road Sensor
Add Cateye Strada Slimline Head Unit and Road Sensor to your basket now
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
Out of stock. Stock currently expected Late March 2014
Out of stock. Stock currently expected Late March 2014
This smaller package still boasts the same great cycling features and functionality of the Strada Wireless; along with a larger screen and the ability to customise your display by showing only the functions you have selected.
Top Features of the Cateye Strada Slimline Head Unit and Road Sensor
- Head unit dimensions: 47x32x12.5mm
- Sensor dimensions: 67.7x30x7.6mm
- Weight: 12g
- Current speed： 0.0(4.0)～105.9km/h
- Total distance： 0.0～9999.9/10000-99999km
- Trip distance 1： 0.00～999.99km
- Trip distance 2: 0.00～999.99/1000.0～9999.9km
- Elapsed time: 0:00'00"～9:59'59"
- Average speed: 0.0～105.9km/h
- Maximum speed： 0.0(4.0)～105.9km/h
- Wireless transmission： Speed
- Clock： 0:00'～23:59' [1:00'～12:59']
- Pace arrow: Yes
- Auto power saving: Yes
- Auto mode: Yes
- Dual tire size: Yes
- Tire size: 100mm～3999mm (default：A 2096mm/ B 2096mm)
- Battery: Computer: CR1616 X1 Sensor: CR2032 X1
- Battery life: Computer： approx 1 year (1hr use per day) Sensor： approx 10,000km [6,250miles] in total distance
- Supplied with SPD-02 road bike sensor kit
- Comparison vs Strada wireless:
- Computer Head units: 35% thinner, 35% lighter, 27% less volume
- LCD Screen size: 23% larger
- Sensor size: 47% thinner, Same weight, 25% less volume
- Battery consumption: Up to 75% less energy.
- (The factory-loaded battery life might be shorter than the specification above)
A new era of compact cyclo-computers: Newly designed circuitry and increased efficiency allows for a smaller battery, so the Strada Slimline cyclo-computer and sensor can be thinner and lighter.
The head unit has a 23% bigger screen, yet is 35% thinner and lighter. The Strada Slimline is not only the sleekest, most aerodynamic cyclo-computer in over 30 years of Cateye innovation, it is also the most efficient; using smaller batteries it consumes up to 75% less energy. The tiny speed sensor is 47% thinner and fits seamlessly inside the fork stay. For those that appreciate great lines and sleek looks on their bike, the Strada Slimline ticks all the boxes.
IMPORTANT: The included speed sensor may not be used with bikes that have a large space between the front fork and spoke. The clearance between the front fork face and spoke must be 12-17mm. If your bike has measurements outside of that spectrum, Wiggle recommends the use of a Cateye SPD-01 analog speed sensor, which is also compatible with the Strada Slimline.
About the Cateye brand
Cateye is the leading manufacturer of cycle computers, bike lights and reflectors. In 1964, Cateye became the first company to create a flashing lamp for bicycles. Cateye invented the first battery headlamp in 1982, and the very first bicycle headlamp using white LEDs in 2001. Cat Eye is a true leader in lens and reflector technology; Cateye's Opticube lens and reflectors allow them to make one of the brightest and most efficient LED headlights in the world.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $13.78
Spend $18.99 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $20.67
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.50
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Magazine reviews for Cateye Strada Slimline Head Unit and Road Sensor
Review from Cycling Active
A very small and attractive
unit, with a quick setup
and easy-to-use system at
its heart. Installation was
the easiest here, and with
no cable-ties in sight it's
also possible to remove
and switch between bikes
in less than a minute using
rubber bands to secure
everything in place.
It may be a small task, but when it comes to popping your computer on your bike or transferring it between your many steeds (lucky you), ease of use makes all the difference. This is where the Cateye came up trumps, offering performance clout in a user-friendly package, all the while not costing the earth.
Review from 220 Triathlon
The head unit has a 23% larger display, but is 35% thinner, 35% lighter and has 27% less volume than the standard Strada.
If you just want bare minimum speed and distance stats with almost zero hassle, this is the bike computer for you.
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?