- Cateye Velo 9 Wired Cycle Computer
Cateye Velo 9 Wired Cycle Computer
Cateye Velo 9 Wired Cycle Computer
The newly designed Velo 9 is CatEye’s entry level 9 function computer. The new, larger screen is even easier to read and set up is made simple with pre-programmed tire sizes.
Top Features of the Cateye Velo 9 Wired Cycle Computer
- Elapsed time: 0:00'00"-9:59'59"
- Trip distance: 0.00-999.99km [mile]
- Average speed: 0.0-199.9km/h [0.0 -124.9 mph]
- Maximum speed: 0.0 -199.9 km/h [0.0 -124.9 mph]
- Calorie consumption: 0 -99999 kcal
- Carbon offset: 0.00 -999.99 kg
- Total distance: 0-99999km [mile]
- Clock: 0:00'-23:59' [1:00'-12:59']
- Pace arrow: Yes
- Auto power saving: Yes
- Auto start/stop: Yes
- Tire size: 16"/ 18"/ 20"/ 22"/ 24"/ 26"/ 700C or 100cm-299cm (defaultF26")
- Battery: Lithium battery CR2032X1
- Battery life: approx 3 years (1hr use per day, may vary depending on environment.j
- Dimension: 55.5‚˜37.5‚˜18.5mm
- Weight: 28 grams
Along with current, average, and max speed measurement, track your trip distance, elapsed time, and odometer. Now featuring calorie consumption and a carbon offset measurement to help you track how much of a difference you are making.
About Cycle Computers
Cycle computers help you make the most of your time on the bike and are a great training tool, they have many functions including speed, distance, maximum speed, average speed and some even feature cadence (pedal revolutions). Trying to keep your average speed a bit higher or finish a familiar route in a new record time will give you the inspiration needed to push harder, get fitter and achieve that goal. If you commute on the same route every day, a computer injects a bit of interest. Cordless computers are easier to fit and look neater on the bike, meaning no messy cables to try and tidy up. If you're serious about improving your fitness, a computer with a cadence function will really help and these often read from the rear wheel, allowing them to be used with a turbo trainer.
About the Cateye brand
Cateye is the leading manufacturer of cycle computers, bike lights and reflectors. In 1964, Cateye became the first company to create a flashing lamp for bicycles. Cateye invented the first battery headlamp in 1982, and the very first bicycle headlamp using white LEDs in 2001. Cat Eye is a true leader in lens and reflector technology; Cateye's Opticube lens and reflectors allow them to make one of the brightest and most efficient LED headlights in the world.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $14.99
Spend $67.36 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $21.61
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.98
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?