- Chrome Cardiel ORP Roll Rucksack - 24L
Sorry - this product is no longer available
zoom Chrome Cardiel ORP Roll Rucksack - 24L
Chrome Cardiel ORP Roll Rucksack - 24L
An ultra light waterproof rucksack with a compact 24 litre capacity and a durable ripstop nylon construction. With compression straps and an additional sternum strap the ORP is provides secure, stable and protected storage for all conditions.
Top Features of the Chrome Cardiel ORP Roll Rucksack - 24L
- Waterproof rolltop accommodates a range of load sizes
- 100% seamtaped for water resistency
- Rolltop compression straps for improved visibility
- Internal divider sleeve for organizing cargo
- Ergonomic shoulder strap design
- Sternum strap for load distribution
- Industrial metal cam lock under arm compression buckles
- Lightweight and durable 100 denier double coated diamond ripstop nylon with waterproof taped seams
- Signature durable truck tarpaulin bottom panel
- Nylon 69 thread
- Dimensions: 10.5” wide, 17.5” high, 6” deep
- Volume: 24 L
- Weight: 0.9 lb
|Chrome Cardiel ORP Pack|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?