Cinelli Experience 105 2011
This Cinelli Experience 105 2011 is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Cinelli Experience 105 2011
Add Cinelli Experience 105 2011 to your basket now
|Black||Large||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Black||Medium||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Black||Small||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Black||X-Large||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Black||X-Small||Discontinued - no longer available|
|White||Large||Discontinued - no longer available|
|White||Medium||Discontinued - no longer available|
|White||Small||Discontinued - no longer available|
|White||X-Large||Discontinued - no longer available|
|White||X-Small||Discontinued - no longer available|
Top Features of the Cinelli Experience 105 2011
The Cinelli Experience comes built with Shimano 105 components, FSA Gossamer compact chainset and Vittoria tyres. A lovely spec'd bike ideal for the rider wanting a taste of racing for the first time.
- Frame Features:
- Conical seat tube for extra stiffness in the bottom bracket area and slimmer seat stays for improved comfort while aggressive chainstays maintain excellent efficiency under pedaling forces
- Internal cable routing for a cleaner look and less maintenance in all conditions
- Intelligent race geometry allows for tire clearance of up to 28mm, ideal for the serious cyclist who is looking for extra versatility, still all in extremely lightweight and high quality package
- Sold with custom Cinelli graphic wheels for complete Cinelli look
- New 27.2mm seatpost diameter for lightweight comfort
- Frame: Columbus Airplane (Al7005) tubing
- Fork: Cinelli Saetta Aluminium Steerer 1-1/8
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo, BSA
- Chainset: FSA Gossamer Pro compact 50x34
- Front derailleur: Shimano 105
- Rear derailleur: Shimano 105
- Rear wheel: Shimano 105 12-25 (10 speed)
- Levers: Shimano 105
- Brakes: Tektro R530, Black
- Headset: FSA No.8b 45mm
- Stem: Cinelli Vai/Vai Bianca 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cinelli Vai/Vai Bianca 31.8mm
- Bar Tape: Cinelli Cork
- Wheels: Cinelli x Alex ALX470
- Tyres: Vittoria Rubino II Slick, 700x23c (wire bead)
- Seat post: Cinelli Vai/Vai Bianca 27.2mm
- Saddle: Prologo Nago Cinelli, Black/White
- Frame Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Wheel Size: 700c (622)
- Fork Material: Alloy/Carbon
- Model Year: 2011
- Brake Type: Caliper
- Chainset type: Compact
- Groupset Manufacturer: Shimano
- Cable Routing: Internal
The compact chainset, with a wide range of sprockets on the cassette, gives you a large choice of gears for speed and for climbing. Many sportives events incorporate some nasty/steep climbs on the route so having a compact chainset makes life a little bit easier.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
|S1: C-T Seat Tube||460||480||510||540||570|
|S: Seat Tube (c-c)||375||435||465||495||525|
|T1: Hori Top Tube||522||527||545||560||580|
|T: Actual Top Tube||502||510||530||544||564|
|A: Headtube Angle||72||72||73||73.5||73.5|
|B: Seat Tube Angle||74||74||73.5||73||72.5|
|C: Chainstay Length||407||407||407||407||410|
|F: Front Center||569||573||581||585||601|
|E: BB Height||73||73||71||71||68|
|Fork: Fork Length||368||368||368||368||368|
About Road Bikes
Wiggle has a comprehensive range of road bikes to suit all types of cycling. Including racing bikes and triathlon racing bikes, along with a comprehensive range of ladies road bikes and mens road bikes for competitive racing or leisure cycling. Wiggle’s range of road racing bikes are lighter and faster than other styles of bikes making them the ideal choice for many different cycling activities. Available in standard sizes, Wiggle’s road bikes offer outstanding value for money across our extensive ranges.
About the Cinelli brand
Cinelli's fame dates back to 1919 with typical Italian flare and beautiful designs. Cinelli frames and racing bikes are legendary in racing history. The carbon monocoque Ram and Bat handlebars benefit from the latest carbon technology. The chic urban Cinelli Bootleg Rat bikes, reflective and gel cork bar tape are niche specialities.
|Size Guide (Cinelli Experience Road Bikes)|
|Frame Size||Rider Height (cm)||Inside Leg (cm)|
|X-Small||152 - 160||71 - 76|
|Small||157 - 168||73 - 78|
|Medium||165 - 175||76 - 81|
|Large||173 - 183||78 - 83|
|'Size matters! That's why at Wiggle we measure each of our bikes to build accurate size charts for our customers. Our qualified team of mechanics then individually check each order against measurements supplied by you to ensure the size chosen is correct. Another reason you can have complete confidence when buying a bike from Wiggle!'|
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Height: 168.00 cm
Sternum Notch: 139.00 cm
Inseam Length: 74.00 cm
Arm Length: 54.00 cm
Shoulder Width: 42.00 cm
Weight: 60.00 kilo
Foot Size: 7.00 USMens
this is my body information
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?