Compressport ForQuad Thigh Guard
- 63% Polyamide(Nylon)
- 28% Elastane(Spandex)
- 9% Polyester
Add Compressport ForQuad Thigh Guard to your basket now
The Compressport ForQuad thigh guard is the only compression product sized to your upper leg muscles, not your waist, enabling optimal compression levels to your quadriceps and hamstrings while also supporting the ITB.
Top Features of the Compressport ForQuad Thigh Guard
- Enhanced performance
- The ultra light Compressport fabric is designed for more effective venous return from the feet to the heart, considerably reducing the build up of toxins in the muscles, particularly during prolonged effort
- Muscles benefit from improved oxygenation, helping to reduce the possibility of cramps and injuries
- This allows for longer, higher impact sessions with less fatigue and quicker recovery
- The Compressport fabric also optimises heat exchange and wicks away moisture, helping to regulate your body temperature
- Injury prevention
- The Compressport fabric provides rigidity and support to muscles and is designed to reduce shock waves and vibrations
- This helps to prevent muscle tears, joint pain, contractures, micro-injuries and muscle fatigue
- Enhanced recovery
- After exercise the Compressport ForQuad continues to accelerate venous return, flushing the toxins from, and increasing oxygenation to, the muscles
- This process reduces the possibility of Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness
- Damaged muscles repair quicker meaning you can train and compete on fresher legs
- Quality assurance
- Always striving to bring you the highest quality, Compressport compression products are manufactured exclusively in Europe, using European yarn, on European equipment, by European medical compression specialists
Wear the ForQuad under your tri suit, cycle or running shorts. Unlike conventional compression shorts the ForQuad doesn't cover the groin, so it doesn't need to be machine washed after each use – it can be hand washed in the shower then worn again straight away for recovery!
Compressport compression products are meant for all levels and abilities and are suitable for almost any sport. Train, compete and recover in Compressport.
About the Compressport brand
Compressport is the world’s leading sports compression specialist and the only compression brand to give you a two-year compression guarantee. Designed by a team of doctors, physiotherapists and professional athletes, Compressport is produced in the EU by specialist medical compression manufacturers.
Compressport sponsors Katusha, the professional cycling team, and the Marathon des Sables, ranked by the Discovery Channel as the toughest footrace on earth, and is trusted by athletes, teams and enthusiasts in a diverse range of sports around the world.
Always striving for the highest quality, Compressport compression products are manufactured exclusively in Europe, using European yarn, on European equipment, by European medical compression specialists.
|Top of quad||47-57||52-62||57-67||62-72|
|Base of quad||33-39||36-42||39-45||42-46|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $13.74
Spend $13.57 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $20.61
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.40
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Magazine reviews for Compressport ForQuad Thigh Guard
Review from Athletics Weekly
PERHAPS a little strangelooking at first, these are part of their Veino-Muscular Compression Technology and come in a specific fit for the user with the top and base of the quads being measured to fi nd the perfect size. They come in either black or white and in four sizes. The composition of 63 per cent polyamide, 28 per cent lycra and 9 per cent polyester has the benefits of a massage while on the run along with shock-absorbing properties. They are ultra-light and the claims, as with all compressionwear, are that they help with recuperation and fatigue.
They also come with a two-year guarantee. Our tester was wary about their claims prior to trying them out but found they cut down any muscle vibration, all but eliminated any pre-run soreness and said that they benefited him on a recovery run after a hard session the previous day. He also thought they would be useful as a "thigh warmer", especially in the freezing cold winter days.
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Because of the support they give to the muscles and the generation of increased blood flow which helps delay fatigue they are very popular with our customers and athletes for long distance running.
To give a few examples they are worn by Seb Chaigneau, an ultra trail runner who finished third in the UTMB 2011 and regularly finishes on podiums in long distance races around the world; Jez Bragg, who won the UTMB 2010 and is currently wearing them while running the length of New Zealand; Nick Baldwin, an Ironman athlete who won his age group at the Ironman 70.3 World Championships and came second in the Ironman World Championships, both in 2012.
They have silicone gel buds around the inside of the top band to keep them in place, this stops them from moving or slipping down and therefore helps to prevent rubbing.
Hopefully this is of some help but please post again if you have any other questions.
They were fine on the tightness front but were too long so that they came over my knee and that I think is the difference T-3 will be the same tightness but will be slightly shorter, hope so as I've exchanged the T-4's for T-3
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?