Compressport Full Sock 3D Dot Compression Sock
Compressport Full Sock 3D Dot Compression Sock
- 80% Polyamide(Nylon)
- 19% Elastane(Spandex)
- 1% Polypropylene
Add Compressport Full Sock 3D Dot Compression Sock to your basket now
|Black||1M||Add this item to your wishlist|
|Black||1S||Add this item to your wishlist|
|White||1M||Add this item to your wishlist|
|White||1S||Add this item to your wishlist|
|Black||2L||Add this item to your wishlist|
|Black||2M||Add this item to your wishlist|
|White||2L||Add this item to your wishlist|
|White||2M||Add this item to your wishlist|
|Black||3L||Add this item to your wishlist|
|Black||3M||Add this item to your wishlist|
|White||3L||Add this item to your wishlist|
|White||3M||Add this item to your wishlist|
|Black||4L||Add this item to your wishlist|
|Black||4M||Add this item to your wishlist|
|White||4L||Add this item to your wishlist|
|White||4M||Add this item to your wishlist|
|Black||5L||Add this item to your wishlist|
|Black||5M||Add this item to your wishlist|
|Black||5XL||Add this item to your wishlist|
|White||5L||Add this item to your wishlist|
|White||5M||Add this item to your wishlist|
|White||5XL||Add this item to your wishlist|
Top Features of the Compressport Full Sock 3D Dot Compression Sock
The Compressport Full Sock performs both during use and in recovery, its comfortable design optimising blood flow and stimulating venous return, also making it ideal for travel.
- Blood flow stimulation: the graduated compression and acupressure effect of the 3D.DOTs helps to stimulate blood circulation in the foot, increasing venous return
- Shock absorption: the external over-woven structure of the 3D.DOTs allows for absorption and dampening of impact
- Protection of the Achilles tendon: the cushioning effect of the 3D.DOTs at the rear of the sock protect the Achilles tendon from friction and pressure
- Slip-proof: the multi-directional 3D.DOTs ensure maximum grip in shoes, preventing the sock from slipping
- Ventilation: air flows easily between the 3D.DOTs, regulating temperature
- Water extraction: the 3D.DOTs retain little water (rain, hydration, perspiration) and the space between them facilitates its extraction so that feet stay drier
- Extreme comfort: the internal over-woven structure of the 3D.DOTs increases comfort and reduces the risk of chafing
- Travel Sock: as it stimulates blood flow and prevents fluid accumulating in the foot it is an ideal travel sock
- ‘Ergoformable’ toe piece: the toe piece design covers the toes without creasing, compressing or smothering the foot. Toes are left free and not squashed together
- ‘ArchStim’ support: positioned on the arch of the foot, this elastic compression strip stimulates venous return, strengthens stride posture and prevents the sock from moving, slipping and twisting
- Quality assurance: always striving to bring you the highest quality, Compressport compression products are manufactured exclusively in Europe, using European yarn, on European equipment, by European medical compression specialists
About Compression Base Layers
Compression base layers enhance performance in training, competing and recovery, and are designed to reduce the quick build up of lactic acid in the muscles, whilst keeping you comfortable and dry during exercise by wicking moisture away from your skin. Body moulded compression garments also improve recovery after periods of sustained exercise and help to regulate your body temperature. Compression baselayers also help prevent muscle oscillation which leads to muscle fatigue and help to minimise muscle soreness.
About the Compressport brand
Compressport is the world’s leading sports compression specialist and the only compression brand to give you a two-year compression guarantee. Designed by a team of doctors, physiotherapists and professional athletes, Compressport is produced in the EU by specialist medical compression manufacturers.
The Compressport R2 was the number one calf guard worn at the Ironman World Championships in Kona 2010. Compressport is worn and trusted by three-times World Ironman Champion Chrissie Wellington and professional athletes, teams, age groupers and enthusiasts in a diverse range of sports around the world.
Always aiming for the highest quality, Compressport compression products are manufactured exclusively in Europe, using European yarn, on European equipment, by European medical compression specialists.
Compression garments enhance performance, delay fatigue, lower the risk of injury and speed up recovery times. Based on fabrics and technology originally developed for medical compression products, they help to eliminate muscle and joint pain by supporting the muscles and reducing shock and vibrations. They also optimise heat exchange between the body and the air, helping to wick away moisture. Compression garments are suitable for use by amateurs and professionals in training, competing and recovery.
|Compressport Compression Socks|
|SIZE||1S 1M||2M 2L||3M 3L||4M 4L||5M 5L 5XL|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $12.70
Spend $33.12 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $19.05
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $31.80
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Our Full Socks are designed using the same principle as a medical or DVT flight sock, with graduated compression. There is 20mmHg around the ankle and 10mmHg around the calf. They are designed for sport but are also very popular as a recovery and travel sock.
We hope this is helpful.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?