- Compressport RUN Pro Racing Socks (Low-Cut)
Sorry - this product is no longer available
Compressport RUN Pro Racing Socks (Low-Cut)
- 91% Polyamide(Nylon)
- 9% Elastane(Spandex)
Add Compressport RUN Pro Racing Socks (Low-Cut) to your basket now
|Black / Green||T1|
|White / Blue||T1|
|White / Green||T1|
|White / Pink||T5|
|Black / Blue||T1|
|Black / Pink||T1|
|White / Pink||T1|
|Black / Blue||T2|
|Black / Green||T2|
|Black / Pink||T2|
|White / Blue||T2|
|White / Green||T2|
|White / Pink||T2|
|Black / Blue||T3|
|Black / Green||T3|
|Black / Pink||T3|
|White / Blue||T3|
|White / Green||T3|
|White / Pink||T3|
|Black / Blue||T4|
|Black / Green||T4|
|Black / Pink||T4|
|White / Blue||T4|
|White / Green||T4|
|White / Pink||T4|
|Black / Blue||T5|
|Black / Green||T5|
|Black / Pink||T5|
|White / Blue||T5|
|White / Green||T5|
Compressport innovates again with the introduction of this low-cut running sock into our new Pro Racing Socks range.
Top Features of the Compressport RUN Pro Racing Socks (Low-Cut)
- Blood flow stimulation: the acupressure effect of the 3D.DOTs helps to stimulate blood circulation in the foot, increasing venous return
- Shock absorption: the external over-woven structure of the 3D.DOTs allows for absorption and dampening of impact
- Protection of the Achilles tendon: the cushioning effect of the 3D.DOTs at the rear of the sock protect the Achilles tendon from friction and pressure
- Slip-proof: the multi-directional 3D.DOTs ensure maximum grip in shoes, preventing the sock from slipping
- Ventilation: air flows easily between the 3D.DOTs, regulating temperature
- Water extraction: the 3D.DOTs retain little water (rain, hydration, perspiration) and the space between them facilitates its extraction so that feet stay drier
- Extreme comfort: the internal over-woven structure of the 3D.DOTs increases comfort and reduces the risk of chafing
- ‘Ergoformable’ toe piece: the toe piece design covers the toes without creasing, compressing or smothering the foot. Toes are left free and not squashed together
- ‘ArchStim’ support: positioned on the arch of the foot, this elastic compression strip stimulates venous return, strengthens stride posture and prevents the sock from moving, slipping and twisting
- Anti-bacterial and anti-odour silver ions fabric: silver ions control heat and moisture, helping to reduce sweating and overheating, therefore reducing germs and bacteria. Using a patented process silver ions are built into the fabric, reducing odour and the chance of blisters
- Quality assurance: always striving to bring you the highest quality, Compressport compression products are manufactured exclusively in Europe, using European yarn, on European equipment, by European medical compression specialists
Engineered and designed in 360 degrees these new generation technical socks offer both extreme comfort and biomechanical advantage, aimed at optimised blood flow and performance during use.
About Compression Base Layers
Compression base layers enhance performance in training, competing and recovery, and are designed to reduce the quick build up of lactic acid in the muscles, whilst keeping you comfortable and dry during exercise by wicking moisture away from your skin. Body moulded compression garments also improve recovery after periods of sustained exercise and help to regulate your body temperature. Compression baselayers also help prevent muscle oscillation which leads to muscle fatigue and help to minimise muscle soreness.
About the Compressport brand
Compressport is the world’s leading sports compression specialist and the only compression brand to give you a two-year compression guarantee. Designed by a team of doctors, physiotherapists and professional athletes, Compressport is produced in the EU by specialist medical compression manufacturers.
Compressport sponsors Katusha, the professional cycling team, and the Marathon des Sables, ranked by the Discovery Channel as the toughest footrace on earth, and is trusted by athletes, teams and enthusiasts in a diverse range of sports around the world.
Always striving for the highest quality, Compressport compression products are manufactured exclusively in Europe, using European yarn, on European equipment, by European medical compression specialists.
|UK Shoe Size||UK Shoe||3 - 4||4.5 - 6.5||7 - 8||8.5 - 11||12 - 13.5|
|EU Shoe||34 - 36||37 - 39||40 - 42||43 - 45||46 - 48|
|US Male Shoe||3.5 - 4.5||5 - 7||7.5 - 8.5||9 - 11.5||12.5 - 14|
|UK Women's Shoe Size||UK Shoe||2.5 - 3.5||4 - 6||6.5 - 7.5||8 - 10.5||11.5 - 13|
|EU Shoe||34 - 36||37 - 39||40 - 42||43 - 45||46 - 48|
|US Female Shoe||5 - 6||6.5 - 8.5||9 - 10||10.5 - 13||14.5 - 15.5|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Magazine reviews for Compressport RUN Pro Racing Socks (Low-Cut)
Review from Athletics Weekly
THESE conventional socks come in lowcut, high-cut and trail models with six different colourways. All feature the same technology, which includes: Grip3D.Dots, Achilles Tendon protection, Thermo-Aeration, Acupressure, Shock Absorber, Archstim Blood Circulation, Total Water Extract, Ergofit Technology, antibacterial, Anatomically Correct Fit and a two-year warranty with a guaranteed money-back pledge. They come in fi ve size options, so a perfect fit should be found by everyone and the composition is polyamide 68 percent, Timbrelle Care yarn 23 per cent and Elasthane 9 percent. Our tester who put the socks through their paces was impressed with their comfort and firm fit which moulded itself to the foot.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?