- Compressport Triathlon Shorts
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Compressport Triathlon Shorts is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
zoom Compressport Triathlon Shorts
Compressport Triathlon Shorts
- 80% Polyamide(Nylon)
- 20% Elastane(Spandex)
Add Compressport Triathlon Shorts to your basket now
The unisex Triathlon Shorts are seamless, ultra lightweight, breathable and designed to optimise postural alignment. They are comfortable when swimming, on the bike or during the run and are the only triathlon shorts with true compression properties.
Top Features of the Compressport Triathlon Shorts
- Targeted Compression: The seamless Compressport fibre is exclusively woven on medical compression machines allowing for millimetre-precision compression graduation, targeted around the thighs. This enables the stimulation of blood flow and oxygenation, evacuation of toxins, good knee alignment, shock absorption and the reduction of muscle vibration thus delaying muscle fatigue
- Postural Alignment: The light compression area directly woven into the fabric helps to maintain correct body-positioning during exercise
- Flat-Lock Seams: The Triathlon Short is assembled with the latest generation flat-lock seams. Solid and discreet, they avoid chafing
- Ergofit: The fibre and shape of your ProRacing Triathlon Shorts are designed to fit every curve of your body perfectly, maximising efficiency and comfort (no chafing)
- Triathlon Pad: Inside, the ultra-thin Triathlon pad (exclusive Compressport design) absorbs shocks when cycling and running. It is antibacterial, antifungal and avoids chafing between the legs
- Hydrophobic: The water-repellent fibre wicks moisture away and evacuates sweat without absorbing it. You’ll be dry quickly after the swim and there will be no more uncomfortable heavy, damp clothing that irritates and doesn't dry
- Ultralight: A second-to-none combination of high-performance, compression and weight, the technology used by Compressport makes this short the lightest true compression triathlon short ever made (0.99 grams/cm2)
- Shockabsorber: The seamless 360° compression around the thighs, buttocks and hips absorbs the ‘shockwave effect’ on muscles, tendons and joints. The absorption of vibration delays muscle fatigue during prolonged exercise
- Thermoregulation: The fabric’s unique weave enhances air circulation, enabling a perfect balance between the inside and outside of the shorts, so body temperature remains stable with no sudden surges or drops. Genuine protection in winter against the cold and in summer against the heat - it will become your second skin
- Ventilation Zone: The front of the shorts has an extremely light, aerated mesh window. During movement air flows through it which increases ventilation, reduces sweating and improves thermoregulation. The generation of heat and moisture is therefore reduced (-45%) meaning you stay dryer, fresher and lighter for longer, preventing chafing and discomfort
- Massaging Fibre: Each movement triggers a micro massage providing a sensation of lightness and well-being
- Ergonomic Pocket: This clever opening doubles up as a pocket for gels, energy bars and even your smart phone! The convenient ergonomic design is great for cycling and running, avoiding unnecessary movement when reaching for your nutrition, even in TT position
- Bike Grip Silicon: The very fine external silicone printing around the groin and seat ensures optimum bike saddle adherence
- Anti-Bacterial: 100% hygienic, the SANITIZED® treatment helps prevent the growth of bacteria and naturally fights odours
- OEKO-TEX-certified: The innovative fibre used has the world-renowned OEKO-TEX inspection certificate, declaring that it contains no chemical substances harmful to the skin
- Quality Assurance: Always striving to bring you the highest quality, Compressport compression products are manufactured exclusively in Europe, using European yarn, on European equipment, by European medical compression specialists
- Quality Guarantee: Compressport guarantees your product for two years and will exchange it for any manufacturing fault or defect during that period
Combined with our exclusive tri pad and featuring non-compressive sections around the seat and waist for additional comfort, these shorts are the perfect choice for your next race or training session.
About the Compressport brand
Compressport is the world’s leading sports compression specialist and the only compression brand to give you a two-year compression guarantee. Designed by a team of doctors, physiotherapists and professional athletes, Compressport is produced in the EU by specialist medical compression manufacturers.
Compressport sponsors Katusha, the professional cycling team, and the Marathon des Sables, ranked by the Discovery Channel as the toughest footrace on earth, and is trusted by athletes, teams and enthusiasts in a diverse range of sports around the world.
Always striving for the highest quality, Compressport compression products are manufactured exclusively in Europe, using European yarn, on European equipment, by European medical compression specialists.
|Thigh Circumference Top||cm||47 - 57cm||52 - 62cm||57 - 67cm||62 - 72cm|
|inches||181⁄2″ - 221⁄2″||201⁄2″ - 241⁄2″||221⁄2″ - 261⁄2″||241⁄2″ - 281⁄2″|
|Thigh Circumference Bottom||cm||33 - 39cm||36 - 42cm||39 - 45cm||42 - 46cm|
|inches||13″ - 151⁄2″||14″ - 161⁄2″||151⁄2″ - 171⁄2″||161⁄2″ - 18″|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
my Inseam is about 99 cm (to the floor)
the biggest part of my top thigh is 56 cm
hip size is about 102 cm.
I'm 2.05 m tall, lean and muscular built.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?