- Compressport UR2 (Ultra Race & Recovery) Calf Guard
Sorry - this product is no longer available
Compressport UR2 (Ultra Race and Recovery) Calf Guard
- 60% Polyamide(Nylon)
- 25% Elastane(Spandex)
- 15% Polyester
Add Compressport UR2 (Ultra Race & Recovery) Calf Guard to your basket now
Compressport innovates yet again with the UR2, enhancing our calf guard design with ‘micro-encapsulated textile’ technology.
Top Features of the Compressport UR2 (Ultra Race and Recovery) Calf Guard
- Enhanced performance
- The ultra light Compressport fabric is designed for more effective venous return from the feet to the heart, considerably reducing the build up of toxins in the muscles, particularly during prolonged effort
- Muscles benefit from improved oxygenation, helping to reduce the possibility of cramps and injuries
- This allows for longer, higher impact sessions with less fatigue and quicker recovery
- The Compressport fabric also optimises heat exchange and wicks away moisture, helping to regulate your body temperature
- Injury prevention
- The Compressport fabric provides rigidity and support to muscles and is designed to reduce shock waves and vibrations
- This helps to prevent muscle tears, joint pain, contractures, micro-injuries and muscle fatigue
- Enhanced recovery
- After exercise the Compressport UR2 continues to accelerate venous return, flushing the toxins from, and increasing oxygenation to, the muscles
- This process reduces the possibility of Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness
- Damaged muscles repair quicker meaning you can train and compete on fresher legs
- Quality assurance
- Always striving to bring you the highest quality, Compressport compression products are manufactured exclusively in Europe, using European yarn, on European equipment, by European medical compression specialists
Millions of micro-capsules of organic essential oils, renowned for their soothing and myorelaxing properties, are embedded in the fabric and constantly release their active ingredients onto your legs. The Compressport UR2 calf guard boosts your venous return, reducing the accumulation of toxins while increasing oxygenation to the muscles. The reduction in lactic acid build-up coupled with its shock absorption properties protects you from muscular fatigue and damage.
Compressport compression products are meant for all levels and abilities and are suitable for almost any sport. Train, compete and recover in Compressport.
About Compression Base Layers
Compression base layers enhance performance in training, competing and recovery, and are designed to reduce the quick build up of lactic acid in the muscles, whilst keeping you comfortable and dry during exercise by wicking moisture away from your skin. Body moulded compression garments also improve recovery after periods of sustained exercise and help to regulate your body temperature. Compression baselayers also help prevent muscle oscillation which leads to muscle fatigue and help to minimise muscle soreness.
About the Compressport brand
Compressport is the world’s leading sports compression specialist and the only compression brand to give you a two-year compression guarantee. Designed by a team of doctors, physiotherapists and professional athletes, Compressport is produced in the EU by specialist medical compression manufacturers.
Compressport sponsors Katusha, the professional cycling team, and the Marathon des Sables, ranked by the Discovery Channel as the toughest footrace on earth, and is trusted by athletes, teams and enthusiasts in a diverse range of sports around the world.
Always striving for the highest quality, Compressport compression products are manufactured exclusively in Europe, using European yarn, on European equipment, by European medical compression specialists.
|Height||cm||20 - 35cm||25 - 35cm||30 - 40cm||30 - 40cm||40 - 45cm||40 - 50cm|
|Calf Circumference||cm||26 - 30cm||30 - 34cm||34 - 38cm||38 - 42cm||42 - 46cm||46 - 50cm|
|Height||inches||8″ - 14″||10″ - 14″||12″ - 16″||12″ - 16″||16″ - 18″||16″ - 20″|
|Calf Circumference||inches||10″ - 12″||12″ - 13″||13″ - 15″||15″ - 17″||17″ - 18″||18″ - 20″|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
I want to make sure I'm getting the real benefit of compression, not a minute borderline compression.
Any suggestions folks? Was a bout to buy a T1 right now, but will hold off until people respond. Cheers.
If I went for T1, I'd be struggling a heaps more trying to put it on. Super compression. Works like a gem.
The circumference of the calf is the most important measurement in achieving the intended optimum compression and based on your size of 35cm we would always recommend a T2, which should provide plenty of compression.
We hope that’s useful - please post again if you have any other questions.
The Compressport UK Team
Hope this helps
Your calf circumference and lower leg measurements put you comfortably inside the T1 size range, so we recommend you purchase a T1.
Please post again if you have any other questions.
The UK Compressport Team
hope this is useful
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?