zoom Crank Brothers Candy 2 MTB Pedals
Crank Brothers Candy 2 MTB Pedals
Add Crank Brothers Candy 2 MTB Pedals to your basket now
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
Add to Basket
8 In stock, ready for despatch now
The design for the original crank brothers pedal began out of frustration. The founders of crank brothers, Carl and Frank, were tired of getting stuck in mud-covered pedals with no way in or out. They realised that existing pedals were too complicated.
Top Features of the Crank Brothers Candy 2 MTB Pedals
- Pedal features
- Excellent mud-shedding: the design is very open
- 4-sided entry: clip in on all 4 sides of the pedal, by pushing forward or pulling backwards on the pedal
- Extremely lightweight: pedal design is very simple with only a few key parts
- Increased float: 6° of side-to-side rotational play. The float of the pedal allows for the rider to shift positions on the bike, while keeping their feet clipped into the pedal. This allows for improved rider control and bike handling
- Fit adjustment: crank brothers premium cleats can be adjusted for either 15° or 20° release angle. Zero-float cleats can be purchased separately
- Customise the fit between your shoe and the pedal by using tread contact sleeves
- Crank brothers pedals are fully re-buildable for simple maintenance. There is a consistency in parts across all pedal models, which allows for ease of servicing
- When servicing this pedal, use the rebuild kit designed for level 1 & 2 pedals
- Pedal specification
- Weight (per pedal): 266g
- Spindle: forged chromoly steel
- Body: 2 piece machined aluminium
- Wings: stamped steel
- Spring: 300 series stainless steel
- Inner bearing: bushing
- Outer bearing: cartridge
- Cleats: premium brass cleats included
- Release angle: 15 or 20 degrees
- Max rider weight: no restriction
- Colour: silver or orange
- Warranty: 5 years
It started with a simple question: what is the best way to attach a shoe to a crank? To answer this question, Carl and Frank created a system with only two moving parts hinging on a spring. This system became known as the eggbeater pedal, and later it was adapted into the candy pedal.
The candy 2 pedal is a clipless pedal with a small platform offering improved stability and protection in the context of all mountain and cyclo-cross riding.
A word on maintenance
In order to keep your crank brothers pedals running smoothly, they recommend the following:
- clean pedals every 30 hours of riding
- remove the pedal body from the spindle and wipe it clean of any dirty grease
- apply fresh grease to the inside of the pedal before re-installing the spindle
About the Crank Brothers brand
Expect to be surprised. the innovative quality of Crank Brothers' product line is not just a reflection of how they work, but who they are: a small company, based in a laguna beach studio. Above all, they are impassioned people; their work is their life and they live their work. this in itself, is what ignites and makes their every idea and product a reality.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $15.01
Spend $11.45 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $21.63
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.99
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Were excellent also on the racing bike.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?