CycleOps Powerbeam Pro Trainer
Cyclops have designed the PowerBeam Pro for the most demanding riders. The PowerBeam Pro offers the ultimate, real-world feel while allowing you to control the variables of training so you can be as efficient as possible.
Top Features of the CycleOps Powerbeam Pro Trainer
- PowerBeam is the only trainer to use PowerTap technology for maximum accuracy
- Lock in exact target power output or slope for specific workouts and fast resistance changes
- Ride anywhere in the world with Cycleops Virtual Training subscription for PC, Ipad or Android devices
- Bluetooth version for wireless connection to Bluetooth compatible devices
- Bluetooth dual speed/cadence sensor included in Bluetooth trainer
- ANT+ version comes with USB Stick for wireless PC connection
- Create custom workouts with included software
- New Pro Series frame in black. Extra-durable flywheel finish
- Assembled in box
- PowerTap power measurement technology accurate to + or - 5% for precise power measurement
- Closed loop resistance control allows you to target and lock in exact power output or slope for precise interval training with instantaneous resistance changes
- Easy set up and portability. 100% data integrity, no drop outs or interference
- PowerTuned flywheel optimizes inertial effect with limited dead weight for smooth, realworld feel
- Large, precision machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage
- Quick-cam locking mechanism allows fast installation and removal of bike
- CycleOps Pro series frame is the easiest to use and most stable frame available
- What's in the box
- ANT+ or Bluetooth Powerbeam Pro trainer
- Joule GPS with heartstrap monitor, barfly and download cradle
- Mini ANT+ USB stick
- ANT+ Speed/cadence sensor and magnet
- Power supply cord
- Product Manual
- Quick release skewer
|Noise Level:||Ultra Quiet|
CycleOps designed the PowerBeam Pro for the most demanding riders on earth. You believe that if you could control the variables of training, you would perform at your highest level. You want software that lets you plan a workout precisely, minute by valuable minute. You want to measure your output compared to your targets. You want the most advanced technology on your side. And you want all the facts before you invest in a trainer.
When you subscribe CycleOps Virtual Training software, you can go online and get access to unlimited courses or create your own courses using GPS data. Bring the world to you and make your next indoor workout your best ever
Optimize Your Training with PowerTap Technology and Customized Workouts
PowerBeam Pro allows you to precisely control your training by adjusting PowerTap accurate power levels from 30 to 1000+ watts or slopes up to 10%. Take it to the next level with PowerAgent Workout Creator Software to target your personalized power training zones. Strain gauges embedded in the resistance unit give PowerTap accurate resistance control and power measurement.
Closed loop resistance control allows you to target and lock in exact power output or slope for precise interval training with instantaneous resistance changes. Workout parameters can be adjusted on the fly with the PowerBeam Pro Console, or pre-programmed with the included PowerAgent Workout Creator.
With PowerAgent 7 software all the tools to customize a workout are at your fingertips. Full ride download capability and interval download and analysis capability allow riders to analyze rides for critical power, heart rate, cadence, speed and detailed variable correlations. Use these key metrics to create the most effective workout for your training goals. Just select Create Workout, enter a date, name and description, and input workout segments.
Workout intensities can be controlled by power range, power zone, slope, or target power. The duration of each segment can be indicated by distance or time. Workouts can be uploaded from the PowerAgent software to the Joule GPS. The console then controls the intensity of the workout as you ride. With its easy to see backlit LCD display, the PowerBeam console displays and records Power (current, average and max), Heart rate (current and average), Cadence (current and average), Speed (current, average and max), Energy expenditure (total kjoules), Ride distance (miles or km), and Ride time along with a Programmable odometer.
Bringing the Power of Riding Outside, Inside
Engineers, leading scientists, coaches and athletes have all worked together to develop the CycleOps Pro Series line of trainers. As the category leader for more than 10 years, we have refined our trainers to reflect everything we've learned about bringing the power of riding outside, inside.
About Turbo Trainers
Can't get out on your bike? - don't let it prevent you from training with one of our Turbo Trainers. Wiggle has a great indoor bike trainer and Turbo Trainer range in stock; so you can go for a bike ride without having to step outside! Wiggle’s range of cycling turbo trainers enable you to carry on with your cycling training regime at any time rain or shine. Available in a wide variety of different styles our Turbo Trainers are of course suitable for both men and women.
About the CycleOps brand
Cycleops are world famous for producing high quality cycle trainers. However, the company origins weren’t in cycling, believe it or not they started with producing curtain rods! The story goes that the Graber brothers sold their window products company and needed something to do. They experimented in their garage and came up with a best-selling bike rack. In 1989, Chris and Sara Fortune purchased the company when it was selling 80,000 bike racks a year. In 1990, a high-end brand of bike rack was launched, branded as “Saris.” Today Saris is a leading supplier to the bicycle industry in over 30 countries. The company expanded in 1999 by acquiring the Cycleops brand of bike trainer. As usual they set out to improve on the design and by 2001 they created a new trainer frame and in 2002 they launched the world’s first progressive resistance Cycleops magnetic trainer. It was in 2001 that they heard about a hub that could measure power output and they jumped at the chance to bring this product to cyclists. They bought the company that invented Powertap and started a new round of Cycleops cycling innovations.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.53
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.53
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Is this the latest 2014 model? The picture does not seem the same as the one on the Cycleops website.
Can you please confirm if the Ant+ trainer is fully compatible with the Garmin 310xt and if the power output is also being broadcasted to the Garmin device via Ant+ protocol?
Thanks in advance!
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?