- CycleOps Super Magneto Pro Winter Training Kit
zoom CycleOps Super Magneto Pro Winter Training Kit
CycleOps Super Magneto Pro Winter Training Kit
Add CycleOps Super Magneto Pro Winter Training Kit to your basket now
|Grey / Yellow||
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
The Trainer Built for Tri-Geeks, Podium Chasers and First Time Finishers Alike. SuperMagneto Pro combines versatility with an authentic road-like feel. Between seasons, use our SuperMagneto Pro to get in great shape—and stay that way.
Top Features of the CycleOps Super Magneto Pro Winter Training Kit
- SuperMagneto design provides progressive resistance for any ride type and rider
- PowerTuned technology matches flywheel inertia with 4 adjustable and distinct resistance curves. Easy, Flat Road, Interval, Hill
- Lower and wider stance for more stability while sprinting
- New single hand, single side bike attachment with self centring cone for easy bike entry
- New single point levelling feature for quicker easier use on uneven surfaces
- Legs lock into position for stability and ease of carrying.
- Unit folds flat for storage under a bed
- Completely pre-assembled units for faster use from the shop floor to your home
- Fits 29” wheels
- Lifetime Manufacturers Warranty
- Includes: 2 Climbing Blocks, Trainer Mat, and Bike Thong
It offers the most versatility of CycleOps trainers. You can adjust the resistance curves to fit a conditioned rider or a less physically fit rider. Or modify the curves to fit a big or small rider. And if you plan to share a trainer with another rider, the SuperMagneto Pro is the right choice.
Like Getting Four Trainers in One
Choose a resistance curve and start riding. Tailor your workout with the SuperMagneto Pro Trainer. It offers four resistance curves: easy, road, interval and mountain. No matter how modest or ambitious your goals, this versatile trainer can help you reach them.
• EASY SETTING Warm up before you ride hard.
• ROAD SETTING Ride all day to build volume and build a sweat.
• INTERVAL SETTING Step up to a more intense workout.
• MOUNTAIN SETTING Take on the trainer's most challenging ride.
Each setting allows the unit's four rare earth magnets to move to a different controlled working diameter as centrifugal force pushes them away from the centre. The farther away the magnet is from centre, the higher the resistance. Spring-loaded magnets create a more desirable progressive resistance power curve. Because CycleOps designed the flywheel with more material on the outer surface, the SuperMagneto Pro delivers a smoother ride and more road-like feel. Precision-balanced fly wheels add to the realism.
Bringing the Power of Riding Outside, Inside
Engineers, leading scientists, coaches and athletes have all worked together to develop the CycleOps Pro Series line of trainers. As the category leader for more than 10 years, CycleOps have refined their trainers to reflect everything they have learned about bringing the power of riding outside, inside.
About the CycleOps brand
Cycleops are world famous for producing high quality cycle trainers. However, the company origins weren’t in cycling, believe it or not they started with producing curtain rods! The story goes that the Graber brothers sold their window products company and needed something to do. They experimented in their garage and came up with a best-selling bike rack. In 1989, Chris and Sara Fortune purchased the company when it was selling 80,000 bike racks a year. In 1990, a high-end brand of bike rack was launched, branded as “Saris.” Today Saris is a leading supplier to the bicycle industry in over 30 countries. The company expanded in 1999 by acquiring the Cycleops brand of bike trainer. As usual they set out to improve on the design and by 2001 they created a new trainer frame and in 2002 they launched the world’s first progressive resistance Cycleops magnetic trainer. It was in 2001 that they heard about a hub that could measure power output and they jumped at the chance to bring this product to cyclists. They bought the company that invented Powertap and started a new round of Cycleops cycling innovations.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.86
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.40
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?