Dahon Jifo 2014
Add Dahon Jifo 2014 to your basket now
Add to Basket
3 In stock, usually dispatched in 4-6 days
Folding down to a compact size in seconds, the Dahon Jifo 2014 is perfect for those who commute using public transport. Lightweight and sturdy, it's easy to store and perfect to tuck in the car for a family holiday or just a day out.
Top Features of the Dahon Jifo 2014
- Bike Specification:
- Frame: Dalloy aluminium with Jiffold vertical hinge technology
- Fork: Lightweight and responsive Dalloy aluminium, with integrated crown
- Handlepost: Forged alloy radius telescope with fusion technology, adjustable
- Rims: 16" Lightweight doublewall with CNC
- Front Hub: DAHON custom ultra narrow sealed cartridge bearings 20 hole
- Rear Hub: DAHON custom ultra narrow sealed cartridge bearings 28 hole
- Spokes: 14g stainless
- Tyres: Primo 16" x 1.2 60 TPI
- Cranks: Forged alloy 39 tooth chainring with single guard
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed bearing
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Rear Sprocket: DAHON custom 9 tooth
- Handlebar: DAHON urban 500mm wide with 6 degree sweep
- Grips: DAHON ergo comfort
- Headset: Fusion, zero stack, cartridge bearing
- Brakes: Front-forged road alloy caliper, rear-alloy forged mini V-brake 85mm
- Brake Levers: Avid BL FR5
- Saddle: DAHON ergo comfort
- Seatpost: DAHON 6061 aluminium 30 x 350mm
- Pedals: Quick draw quick release 1 pc alloy body
- Frame Features:
- Innovative vertical folding technology
- Custom designed super narrow wheels
- Top quality Dalloy aluminium frame is rated to rider weight of 105kg
- 39t x 9t drivetrain = simple & speedy
- Wheel Size: 16"
- Folded Size: 24 x 62 x 61.5cm
- Weight: 9.4kg
- Rider Height Range: 140-180cm
- Rider Max. Weight: 105kg
|Number of gears:||1|
|Fork Material:||Aluminium Alloy|
|Bottle Cage Mounts:||None|
|Wheel Size:||16" (305)|
The Jifo stands for compact size, fast assembly and easy means of transportation. Thanks to Dahon's revolutionary new longitudinal technology, the Jifo folds vertically in a snap rather than in-half like traditional folding bikes. Folding in just seven seconds, this ultra-compact bike is the perfect complement for your daily commute by bus, train or the subway.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
About Folding Bikes
Wiggle lists a large range of folding bikes to suit most budgets, folding bikes, or folders as they are often called, pack down into a convenient size and are ideal for commuters who do not have room for a normal bike. They can be converted in a matter of seconds and without any tools. They can often be carried on the train, kept under your desk at work, packed into the bottom of a wardrobe, left in the boot of your car or even stowed away on your yacht, they truly are a space-saving, versatile machine. Wiggle's range of modern folding bikes are well geared and ride extremely well and are nothing like the folder of old.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Bulk Tracked Courier Delivery: Usually despatched in 4-6 working days - $104.98
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?