zoom Dahon Speed Uno 2014
Dahon Speed Uno 2014
Add Dahon Speed Uno 2014 to your basket now
Out of stock. Stock currently expected Early April 2015
One-speed-serves-all - this is the Speed Uno’s motto. It’s quick to fold and light to carry also and features Kenda tyres that smoothly sail over asphalt, bumps and treacherous potholes.
Top Features of the Dahon Speed Uno 2014
- Bike Specification:
- Frame: Lightweight 4130 CroMo, forged lattice hinge with V-clamp technology
- Fork: Smooth riding and stable hi-ten steel blades and steerer
- Handlepost: Forged alloy radius telescope with fusion technology
- Rims: 20" Lightweight aluminium
- Front Hub: DAHON custom 74mm compact alloy 20 hole
- Rear Hub: Coaster brake equipped, 28 hole
- Spokes: 14g stainless steel
- Tyres: DAHON Custom, 20" x 1.5" by Kenda
- Cranks: Forged alloy arms 48 tooth chainring
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed bearing
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Rear Sprocket: 16 tooth for coaster brake hub
- Handlebar: 6061 aluminium flat bar, 560mm wide with 9 degree ergo sweep
- Grips: DAHON ergo comfort
- Headset: Fusion, zero stack, cartridge bearing
- Brakes: Front-caliper, rear-coaster
- Brake Levers: DAHON 3 finger composite bracket/aluminium lever
- Saddle: DAHON ergo comfort
- Seatpost: DAHON custom 6061 Aluminium, 33.9mm x 580mm
- Pedals: DAHON foldable, PC body
- Kickstand: Lightweight alloy
- Frame Features:
- Lightweight 4130 CroMo frame and fork for optimum efficiency
- Simple and fun coaster brake lets you stop on a dime
- 20" wheelset gets you there fast
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Folded Size: 29 x 84 x 64cm
- Weight: 10.8kg
- Rider Height Range: 135-188cm
- Rider Max. Weight: 105kg
|Rear Rack Mounts:||Yes|
|Number of gears:||1|
|Bottle Cage Mounts:||Single|
|Wheel Size:||20" (406)|
|Brake Type:||Coaster Brake|
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
About Folding Bikes
Wiggle lists a large range of folding bikes to suit most budgets, folding bikes, or folders as they are often called, pack down into a convenient size and are ideal for commuters who do not have room for a normal bike. They can be converted in a matter of seconds and without any tools. They can often be carried on the train, kept under your desk at work, packed into the bottom of a wardrobe, left in the boot of your car or even stowed away on your yacht, they truly are a space-saving, versatile machine. Wiggle's range of modern folding bikes are well geared and ride extremely well and are nothing like the folder of old.
About the Dahon brand
For over 20 years, Dahon have dedicated themselves to building the world's finest folding bicycles. Their award-winning folding bikes combine legendary convenience with an unsurpassed ride. Their patented technologies have revolutionised folding bike design. You'll find their innovations on just about every folding bike on the planet. Small wonder then, that they've been the world's largest manufacturer of folding bicycles since the first bicycle rolled off their production line in 1982. Urban crowding and our dependence on non-renewable sources of energy are problems everybody must face - sooner or later. Folding bikes are part of the solution and Dahon are determined to make a difference. Dahon was founded with the singular purpose of convincing more people to use environmentally-sustainable forms of transport. To accomplish this goal, they've focused on creating innovative but reasonably-priced folding bicycles. Back in 1982, they started a revolution with their first pioneering folding bicycle. That revolution is now changing the way people around the world move themselves from point A to point B. With almost 2 million folding bicycles sold, they are the proud worldwide leader in folding bicycles. They are headquartered in Los Angeles, California and their bicycles are assembled in their factories in Taiwan, Macau, and China with parts sourced from the leading component manufacturers from around the world. Their bicycles are sold in over 30 countries. They are proud to say that a majority of their 700+ worldwide employees travel to work by bicycle, public transport, or a combination of both.
Product not available
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
but why would you?! the coaster brake is very effective and such great fun when you get used to it!!
I'm 6ft plus and ride my bikes hard and find the gearing is great.
sure you'll run out at some fast points but for good off-the-mark speed and general commuting it's superb.
Are Dahon or Wiggle doing anything to rectify this?
Or is it simply a cost that the purchaser must bear for a discounted bike?
I cannot even find any folding pedals on this site.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?