- Deuter Compact EXP 12 Rucksack 2014
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Deuter Compact EXP 12 Rucksack 2014 is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
zoom Deuter Compact EXP 12 Rucksack 2014
Deuter Compact EXP 12 Rucksack 2014
The Deuter Compact EXP 12 is a cool looking functional bag, and when you need that extra space you can instantly expand it. With space for a hydration bladder, this technically minded bag is perfect for the trail.
Top Features of the Deuter Compact EXP 12 Rucksack 2014
- Mesh shoulder straps
- Mesh hip fins with two zipped mesh pockets and Airstripes back system for all-round ventilation
- Hydration system compatible with separate bladder compartment secured by autolock zip
- Hook and loop sealed drinking tube opening and tube line
- Reinforced back panel to avoid pressure points
- Bike pump sleeve
- Safety light and tube loop
- 3M reflectors on the hip belt
- Zipped front pocket
- Side compression straps also suited to storing protective pads S
- Tow-away helmet flap and rain cover
- Empty Weight:960g
- 2 Litre hydration compatible
- Size: 48 / 24 / 18 (H x W x D) cm
The all-rounders have been completely revised and now shine with technical updates and a modern style. Built to suit a variety of needs, the Compact looks good on any terrain: longer tours, single trail rides or at the ice-cream stop. When it comes to an extended day trip, then abracadabra, you can expand it and get more into the main compartment, which also features an organizer pocket for tools etc. The drinking system is accommodated in a separate, easy access compartment at the back.
Deuter Airstripes System Bike
1. 3D AirMesh lined shoulder straps. Anatomically formed, they guarantee comfortable movement range. The chest strap further secures the fit.
2. Breathable Mesh wings on the hip belt stabilize the load.
3. Two contour-shaped layers of knobbly foam with AirMesh lining and minimal back contact provide maximum airflow.
4. Flexible aluminium stays within the foam profile can be bent to fit the back exactly. (Bike I, Superbike and Trans Alpine).
5. Two contour-shaped layers of knobbly foam with AirMesh lining and minimal back contact provide maximum airflow.
Made from 600 den Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum.
About the Deuter brand
Deuter are always looking for new ideas. We at Deuter are continually motivated by the newest sporting trends, thus staying in tune with your needs. By working together with renowned mountain guides and sports people we develop products of convincing quality and functionality.
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?