- Deuter Cross Air 20 EXP 20+4 Litre Rucksack 2013
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Deuter Cross Air 20 EXP 20+4 Litre Rucksack 2013 is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
zoom Deuter Cross Air 20 EXP 20+4 Litre Rucksack 2013
Deuter Cross Air 20 EXP 20+4 Litre Rucksack 2013
Add Deuter Cross Air 20 EXP 20+4 Litre Rucksack 2013 to your basket now
|Fire / Silver||20+4 Litres|
|Ocean / Silver||20+4 Litres|
An absolute all-rounder for longer day tours with its cool design, body-hugging shape and practical zipped volume expanders. What really stands out is its unique capacity for maximum ventilation thanks to the Deuter Advanced Aircomfort-System.
Top Features of the Deuter Cross Air 20 EXP 20+4 Litre Rucksack 2013
- Volume:20 + 4 l
- Front pocket with mesh pouch for quick storage of jacket or helmet
- Two front pockets
- Mesh side pockets
- Wet laundry compartment
- Valuables inner pocket
- 3M reflectors
- Loop for Safety Blink
- Hydration system straps
Aircomfort FlexLite Back System
- Anatomically formed shoulder straps: Perforated foam and large-celled 3D AirMesh lining allows ventilating airlflow.
- Twin-frame construction: The combination of complimentary round and flat spring steel frame profiles gives the Aircomfort Flexlite system its lightweight properties and guarantees excellent flexibility and ergonomic fit. It easily follows body movements and transfers the load perfectly to the hip fins. It also gives the back mesh a stable tensioned platform for the patented Deuter 3-sided ventilation system.
- Load adjustor straps: These enable exact backpack positioning.
- Anatomically shaped, sturdy hip fins: These transfer the load to the hips for stable and even weight distibution. Perorated foam and oversized cell 3D AirMesh lining provide additional ventilation.
About the Deuter brand
Deuter are always looking for new ideas. We at Deuter are continually motivated by the newest sporting trends, thus staying in tune with your needs. By working together with renowned mountain guides and sports people we develop products of convincing quality and functionality.
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Cross Air 20+4 EXP - 1120gm vs. Race 12+4 EXP Air - 950gm
Also, according to the site both have the Advanced Air Comfort System.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?