zoom Deuter Race EXP Air Rucksack
Deuter Race EXP Air Rucksack
Add Deuter Race EXP Air Rucksack to your basket now
|Black / White||
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
|Spring / Anthracite||
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
This sleek pack sports a technical design using functional material: the perfect companion for quick day tours with minimal baggage. If you need to take that little bit more with you, it has a volume expansion zip.
Top Features of the Deuter Race EXP Air Rucksack
- Airy mesh shoulder straps
- Easily adjustable chest strap
- Fold-away helmet flap
- Front pocket with zipped valuables pocket
- Wet laundry compartment
- Mesh side pockets
- 3M reflectors at front, sides and back
- Loop for safety light
- Rain cover
- Weight: 950 g
- Volume: 12 + 3 L
- Dimensions: 47cm x 28cm x 15 cm (H x W x D)
Aircomfort FlexLite System
In order to achieve excellent comfort, a light pack weight while also remaining well ventilated across the back Deuter have developed the Aircomfort FlexLite System. The Deuter Aircomfort back system effectively prevents heat build-up or sweaty backs.
- Anatomically formed shoulder straps with perforated foam and large-celled 3D AirMesh lining to make them airy.
- Twin-frame construction gives the Aircomfort Flexlite System its special lightweight properties at the same time as guaranteeing excellent flexibility and ergonomic fit. The secret lies in the combination of complimentary round and flat spring steel frame profiles. It easily follows body movements and transfers the load perfectly to the hip fins. It also gives the back mesh a stable tensioned platform for the patented Deuter 3-sided ventilation system.
- Load adjustor straps enable exact backpack positioning.
- Anatomically shaped, sturdy hip fins transfer the load to the hips.
- Perforated foam and oversized cell 3D AirMesh lining provide additional ventilation.
Hexlite 100 Fabric
Extremely lightweight Ripstop Polyamide fabric with textured structure. The 100 version of the fabric is used for ultra lightweight backpacks such as the Spectro series. The reinforcement fibres woven into the fabric increase the tear strength and add stability to this thin fabric. PU coating inside.
Deuter Ripstop 210 Fabric
Ultra-tight weave, hard wearing 210 Denier Nylon. Recognisable by the very technical, shiny surface incorporating tough Ripstop threads. This lightweight and extremely robust fabric is perfectly suited to the manufacture of lightweight products. Top quality PU coating. This highly technical material is used for lightweight Alpine and Trekking models.
Wiggle lists a large range of rucksacks, or backpacks as they are often called, these include traditional packs which are ideal for cycle commuters or mountain bikers wanting to carry larger loads. Some rucksacks / backpacks have the facility to fit a hydration bladder, making them a great choice for all day rides. Ideal for both on and off the bike, cross country riding, commuting or riding to the gym, a rucksack / backpack is the ideal choice for carrying items on you.
About the Deuter brand
Deuter are always looking for new ideas. We at Deuter are continually motivated by the newest sporting trends, thus staying in tune with your needs. By working together with renowned mountain guides and sports people we develop products of convincing quality and functionality.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $14.99
Spend $10.40 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $21.61
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.98
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
It has a rigid frame
iPad is fine
Took the plunge and glad I did - perfect size bag that I can get the work laptop into it (dimensions as original question post) along with jacket, lock (coil not D/U Lock), spare tubes, pump, charger for lights, overshoes, gloves, multi tools and some scram for lunch. Separate compartment will take phone, keys, ipod nano and couple of charger leads + work pass and wallet.
It's a bit tight and sometimes I need to open up the expansion zip but all in all the right bag for kit I need day to day.
The rep on the video mentioned that it comes with a "3L streamer reservoir." No mention of that here..
Shoes and clothes stuffed around them but not lunch too
Maybe a couple of banks in the side pockets
The curved spine is what limits the space inside.
I hope this helps,
However, compared with the rucksack of the same size, capacity is a few eye.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?