zoom Deuter Road One Rucksack
Deuter Road One Rucksack
Deuter’s backpack specifically engineered for road cycling brings an end to bulging jersey pockets, Camera, wind protection, or a small first aid kit can all be stored in this minimalist, aerodynamic road expert.
Top Features of the Deuter Road One Rucksack
- Comfortable, breathable shoulder straps
- Mesh pockets inside
- Lightweight Aircontact back system with Wide Air Mesh lining
- Easily adjustable chest strap
- Main compartment with all-round zip
- Clever attachment for glasses on shoulder straps
- Attachment for pump
- Zipped front pocket
- Wet laundry compartment
- Internal valuables pocket
- Reflective 3M prints
- Reflective loop for safety light
- Detachable rain cover.
- Material: Super-Polytex / 33D Pocket Rip
- Weight: 390g
- Volume: 5 litre
Keeping in mind what road riders really need Deuter have come up with a host of well thought-through, clever features in the Road One Rucksack while maintaining a lightweight and slim design.
With its narrow, V-shaped cut (without hip belt) you can easily access the back pockets of your jersey; the integrated rain cover in bright neon yellow is detachable and on the shoulder straps the cyclists find a special attachment option for the glasses. The perfect companion for fast rides, light tours or gran-fondos.
- Stabiliser straps allow optimal positioning of the backpack. These are easily repositioned on the shoulder straps using a “Triglide“ buckle.
- Breathable padding with special ventilating hollow chamber foam: With every movement, a pump effect circulates air through the breathable Aircontact cushions of this direct body contact system. Extra air channel ventilation between the back cushions is very effective. (on ACT Lite)
- The anatomically shaped hip fins are made from multiple layers. The inner side has a layer of soft foam with 3D AirMesh lining for heightened comfort. The firm foam on the outside is modelled to the anatomic shape and transfers the load to the hips. Side compression straps on the fins regulate the load and increase stability.
- Contoured shoulder straps with 3D Air mesh lining.
- Vari-Quick system for easy adjustment to any back length. The anatomic profiled X-frame offers a balance of torsional rigidity and flexibility to follow your body movements, and transfers weight through it's perfect back fit.
- All Aircontact models are fitted with Deuter’s Vari Flex System, leaving the generous hip fins fully mobile. The Vari Flex hip fins follow even the most complex movements allowing tricky sections to be negotiated without losing your balance – especially important when carrying a hefty load.
Wiggle lists a large range of rucksacks, or backpacks as they are often called, these include traditional packs which are ideal for cycle commuters or mountain bikers wanting to carry larger loads. Some rucksacks / backpacks have the facility to fit a hydration bladder, making them a great choice for all day rides. Ideal for both on and off the bike, cross country riding, commuting or riding to the gym, a rucksack / backpack is the ideal choice for carrying items on you.
About the Deuter brand
Deuter are always looking for new ideas. We at Deuter are continually motivated by the newest sporting trends, thus staying in tune with your needs. By working together with renowned mountain guides and sports people we develop products of convincing quality and functionality.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?