zoom Deuter Speed Lite 15 Litre Rucksack
Deuter Speed Lite 15 Litre Rucksack
Add Deuter Speed Lite 15 Litre Rucksack to your basket now
|Black / Titan||15 Litre||
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
An ultra light sports pack for the fast-footed athlete where every gram counts. Experience virtual weightlessness when mountain running, ski tour racing, cycling marathons, Nordic walking or even when sprinting to catch that last bus.
Top Features of the Deuter Speed Lite 15 Litre Rucksack
- Compatible with most major makes of hydration bladders up to 2L
- Hose clip in shoulder strap
- Hydration hose exit port at top of bag
- Delrin® U-frame made with ultra-light weight high strength polyamide with reinforcements on bottom of pack
- Height adjustable chest strap
- Special tapered shape for extra arm freedom for running, ski touring or climbing
- Handy finger pull loops on the zipper slides
- External zip pocket for small items
- 3M reflectors
- Side mesh pockets allow quick access to energy food of drink bottles
- Volume: 15 litres
- Dimensions:43cm x 23cm x 16cm (H x W x D)
- Please note Hydration Bladder not included
Whether you use it for adventure racing, alpine-sport-climbing, short ski tours or for summit gear on longer trekking tours – when you know how and when lightweight gear is needed the overall weight you carry can be substantially reduced. Deuter's fastest packs now have height adjustable chest strap for extra security and comfort and looks that are even more athletic.
Deuter Speed Lite System
- A close fitting padded back with comfortable breathable 3D Air Mesh.
- Removable waist belt and chest belt.
- Tensioned Delrin® U Frame provides exceptional flexibility at very lightweight. Removable for weight reduction, or folding for most compact transport.
Hexlite 210 Fabric
This lightweight 210-denier Ripstop Polyamide material is used for ACT Trail packs and weight optimising Bike and Alpine backpacks. Thicker reinforcement threads make it resistant to tears even at such minimal weight and lend it that striking honeycomb structure. PU coating inside.
Deuter Ripstop 210 Fabric
Ultra-tight weave, hard wearing 210 Denier Nylon. Recognisable by the very technical, shiny surface incorporating tough Ripstop threads. This lightweight and extremely robust fabric is perfectly suited to the manufacture of lightweight products. Top quality PU coating. This highly technical material is used for lightweight Alpine and Trekking models.
Wiggle lists a large range of rucksacks, or backpacks as they are often called, these include traditional packs which are ideal for cycle commuters or mountain bikers wanting to carry larger loads. Some rucksacks / backpacks have the facility to fit a hydration bladder, making them a great choice for all day rides. Ideal for both on and off the bike, cross country riding, commuting or riding to the gym, a rucksack / backpack is the ideal choice for carrying items on you.
About the Deuter brand
Deuter are always looking for new ideas. We at Deuter are continually motivated by the newest sporting trends, thus staying in tune with your needs. By working together with renowned mountain guides and sports people we develop products of convincing quality and functionality.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $14.99
Spend $45.62 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $21.61
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.98
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Anny way i can feel air getting down to that region when its cold out
30 - 40 miles is my general cycle range for pleasure/fitness so this does the job very well without being too bulky or heavy.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?