zoom Deuter Women's Compact EXP 10 SL Rucksack
Deuter Women's Compact EXP 10 SL Rucksack
A compact and lightweight pack with a slim line fit system specifically designed for women. The Compact EXP SL has expandable space for all your trail riding gear and mesh straps and hip fins provide cooling airflow for comfort on long rides.
Top Features of the Deuter Women's Compact EXP 10 SL Rucksack
- Compatible with most major makes of hydration reservoir up to 3L
- Hose clip in shoulder strap
- Hydration hose exit port at top of bag
- Weight: 810 g
- Volume: 10 litre + 2
- Size: 42 / 24 / 17 (H x W x D) cm
- Material: Deuter-Super-Polytex / Deuter-Ripstop 210
- Mesh shoulder straps, mesh hip fins with two zipped mesh pockets and Airstripes back system for all-round ventilation
- Hydration system compatible with bladder compartment, Velcro sealed tube channels and mouthpiece holder
- Bike pump sleeve
- Safety light loop
- 3M reflectors at the front, sides and back
- Two zipped front pockets
- Side compression straps also suited to storing protective pads.
- Stow-away helmet flap
- Rain cover
The mesh pocket or helmet flap offers extra storage and the side compression straps can be used to store protective pads. When it comes to an extended day trip, then abracadabra, you can expand it and get more into the main compartment. The stylish design and functional material are just the ticket. The new Compact EXP 10 SL has specific women’s SL straps and mesh SL hip fins to suit female riders.
SL (Slim Line) Women's Fit System
- Soft edges to the straps, smaller buckles and narrow tapered strap ends prevent the SL shoulder straps from chafing under the arms and eliminate pressure points in the chest area.
- On average, women's backs are not quite as long as men's. The SL carry system is thus slightly shorter than that of Deuter's standard rucksacks. Consequently, the models in the SL series are the ideal choice, too, for male users with shorter backs.
- This conical form is achieved by angling the belt diagonally upwards and by curving the SL waist belt wings. The frontal adjuster system feature of our larger volume rucksacks simplifies the waist belt fitting procedure.
- To take account of the narrower shoulder width of the female anatomy, and thus prevent slippage, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
- In order to give a perfect anatomic fit around the upper body, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
- In general, the female waist and hip area is also shaped differently, so in order for the waist belt to deliver a perfect anatomic fit when fastened, it should ideally have a conical shape.
Deuter Airstripes System
- 3D AirMesh lined shoulder straps. Anatomically formed, they guarantee comfortable movement range. The chest strap further secures the fit.
- Breathable Mesh wings on the hip belt stabilize the load.
- Two contour-shaped layers of knobbly foam with AirMesh lining and minimal back contact provide maximum airflow.
- Flexible aluminium stays within the foam profile can be bent to fit the back exactly. (Bike I, Superbike and Trans Alpine).
Wiggle lists a large range of rucksacks, or backpacks as they are often called, these include traditional packs which are ideal for cycle commuters or mountain bikers wanting to carry larger loads. Some rucksacks / backpacks have the facility to fit a hydration bladder, making them a great choice for all day rides. Ideal for both on and off the bike, cross country riding, commuting or riding to the gym, a rucksack / backpack is the ideal choice for carrying items on you.
About the Deuter brand
Deuter are always looking for new ideas. We at Deuter are continually motivated by the newest sporting trends, thus staying in tune with your needs. By working together with renowned mountain guides and sports people we develop products of convincing quality and functionality.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $15.01
Spend $24.42 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $22.01
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.99
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?