Deuter Women's Superbike 14 EXP SL Rucksack is the orginal trend setter, made specifically with female gemetry in mind the back is slightly shorter to sit comfortable on a shorter length back. Whilst retaining all the core features.
The new high visibility neon yellow rain cover and the reflective elements really stand out and thus improve road traffic safety. The easily detachable rain cover has an innovative loop for a safety light. The windshield is in neon yellow so that as a biker you cannot be missed. It is refined with fitted collar, draw cord and zip, this integrated wind-chill/rain protector is a true safety vest.
Ultra-tight weave, hard wearing 210 Denier Nylon. Recognisable by the very technical, shiny surface incorporating tough Ripstop threads. This lightweight and extremely robust fabric is perfectly suited to the manufacture of lightweight products. Top quality PU coating. This highly technical material is used for lightweight Alpine and Trekking models.
This lightweight 210-denier Ripstop Polyamide material is used for ACT Trail packs and weight optimising Bike and Alpine backpacks. Thicker reinforcement threads make it resistant to tears even at such minimal weight and lend it that striking honeycomb structure. PU coating inside.
SL Women's Fit System
1. Soft edges to the straps, smaller buckles and narrow tapered strap ends prevent the SL shoulder straps from chafing under the arms and eliminate pressure points in the chest area.
2. On average, women's backs are not quite as long as men's. The SL carry system is thus slightly shorter than that of Deuter's standard rucksacks. Conse quently, the models in the SL series are the ideal choice, too, for male users with shorter backs.
3. This conical form is achieved by angling the belt diagonally upwards and by
curving the SL waist belt wings. The frontal adjuster system feature of our larger volume rucksacks simplifies the waist belt fitting procedure.
4. To take account of the narrower shoulder width of the female anatomy, and thus prevent slippage, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
5. In order to give a perfect anatomic fit around the upper body, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
6. In general, the female waist and hip area is also shaped differently, so in order for the waist belt to deliver a perfect anatomic fit when fastened, it should ideally have a conical shape.
Wiggle lists a large range of rucksacks, or backpacks as they are often called, these include traditional packs which are ideal for cycle commuters or mountain bikers wanting to carry larger loads. Some rucksacks / backpacks have the facility to fit a hydration bladder, making them a great choice for all day rides. Ideal for both on and off the bike, cross country riding, commuting or riding to the gym, a rucksack / backpack is the ideal choice for carrying items on you.
Deuter are always looking for new ideas. We at Deuter are continually motivated by the newest sporting trends, thus staying in tune with your needs. By working together with renowned mountain guides and sports people we develop products of convincing quality and functionality.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?
Wiggle Ltd. 3 Optima, Northarbour Spur Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO6 3TU, United Kingdom /
Company No: 2667809 /
VAT No: 884 2571 94
There are no facilities for customer collections at this address.
Executive Director: Stefan Barden.