dhb Cosmo Waterproof Jacket
- 100% Polyamide(Nylon)
Add dhb Cosmo Waterproof Jacket to your basket now
The dhb Cosmo Jacket has a slim performance race fit for an aerodynamic profile and is highly technical, lightweight and fully waterproof. It is a packable jacket that offers full protection against the elements.
Top Features of the dhb Cosmo Waterproof Jacket
- Highly technical, lightweight, 2.5 layer jacket
- Waterproof rating of 20,000mm (Highly waterproof, suitable for moderate to heavy downpours)
- Breathability rating of 30,000m2/24 hrs
- Extremely breathable with taped seams for full protection against the elements
- Slim fit for an aerodynamic profile with minimal excess fabric
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective details for eye-catching visuals in low light conditions
- One rear zipped pocket for storing your ride essentials securely, with web puller for easy access when wearing gloves
- Packable - jacket packs into zipped rear pocket
- Elasticated cuffs to seal out the elements and provide a tight interface with your gloves
- Drop tail for extended coverage in the road cycling position, and protection from road spray
- Printed silicon gripper at hem to keep the jacket in place
- High fleece lined collar for comfortable, abrasion free neck coverage
- Zip garage at collar to eliminate discomfort
- dhb embossed elastic binding
WeatherproofFeaturing a 2.5 layer fully waterproof construction and taped seams for added wind protection, the Como jacket is the ideal choice for those wet weather rides. It is extremely breathable to help you retain the optimum temperature on your training sessions.
Less Bulk for a Streamlined ProfileThe Cosmo Jacket is cut for a race fit which is tight around the body. If you are looking for a looser fitting garment, we recommend that you order a size up.
The dhb Cosmo Jacket is cut with a performance race fit in mind. The slim fit is designed to give you an aerodynamic profile with minimal excess fabric or bulk. A shorter front length means that when your body is bent forward in the riding position there is minimal bunching; the zip should sit flat against the body to prevent it from digging into the lower abdomen. The drop tail is 10cm longer than the front to give you additional coverage around the backside, as well as protection from road spray to keep you even drier.
Elasticated cuffs seal out the elements and provide a tight interface with your gloves.
The Cosmo Jacket packs away into a zipped rear pocket to give you the freedom to store it away when the weather clears up.
Additional Features3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective details offer eye-catching visuals which enhance your visibility when riding in low lighting conditions. For storing your valuables, a rear pocket has been included which is finished with a web puller for easy access when wearing gloves.
The close, high-rise, fleece lined collar is a comfortable way to prevent drafts from penetrating down the neck, and is abrasion free for softer neck coverage. A zip garage has been fitted within the collar to eliminate scratching when the jacket is fastened.
dhb Cycle Jacket Comparison ChartCompare our new cycling jacket range to help you find the right cycling jacket for your training and performance needs.
Click here to enlarge.
About Cycling Waterproof Jackets
Waterproof cycle jackets can improve your comfort levels on the bike considerably when the weather turns nasty. Factors such as wind resistance and high breathability are important if you will be riding at a high pace over a fair distance, along with wearing a good quality base or mid layer to help with wicking moisture away from your skin. Waterproof cycle jackets with hi tech fabrics such as GoreTex and eVent are well worth paying a little extra for, if you require high levels of breathability, this will improve protection, dryness and comfort on longer rides in poor conditions.
|X Small||Small||Medium||Large||Extra Large||Extra Extra Large|
|ft||5′ 61⁄2″||5′ 9″||5′ 111⁄2″||6′ 1″||6′ 3″||6′ 41⁄2″|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $15.00
Spend $34.01 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $22.00
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $35.00
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Medium: 35 inches / 89 cm
Large: 37 inches / 94 cm
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?