- Dhb iON Helmet + Triple Lens Sunglasses
Sorry - this product is no longer available
dhb iON Helmet + Triple Lens Sunglasses
Add dhb iON Helmet + Triple Lens Sunglasses to your basket now
|White / Silver||Medium (54-58cm)|
|White / Silver||Large (58-61cm)|
Keep riding all year round with this excellent value dhb riding essentials set. Features the versatile iON Helmet, which is suitable for both road and MTB use, and the best selling dhb Triple Lens sunglasses.
Top Features of the dhb iON Helmet + Triple Lens Sunglasses
- dhb iON Helmet
- Two piece in-mold construction with polycarbonate shell for protection and durability
- 24 vents allow for maximum ventilation to keep you cool
- Turn ring fit system allows easy and accurate fit adjustment
- Easily adjustable cam-lock chin strap lever
- Removable visor
- Heat sealed pads add comfort and wick away sweat and can easily be removed for washing
- Weight: Medium (54-58cm) 340g, Large (58-61cm) 365g
- Meets CE EN1078 Certification
- dhb Triple Lens Sunglasses
- Strong, but light frame
- Integrated nose piece
- Larger lenses provide more coverage and block peripheral light
- Rubber grippers on rounded arms keep these babies glued to your head
- State of the art UV absorbency give 100% UVA and UVB protection.
- Ultra scratch-resistant polycarbonate lens. Highly impact resistant.
- The Hydrophobic lens coating on all the lenses helps repels sweat and water.
- The Clear lens is ideal for night and extreme low light conditions while still offering 100% UV protection
- The Grey lens is ideal for bright sunny conditions.
- The Yellow lens provides a great multi-purpose tint that enhances shadows on overcast or flat light condtions.
- Comes complete with soft padded case.
About The dhb iON Helmet The dhb iON Helmet is a versatile helmet suitable for all types of riding. Fully featured with sleek and aerodynamic styling, it offers great value and is suitable for both road riding and MTB.
The helmet features an in-mold construction which fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet’s impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows us to sculpt better ventilation systems, so in-mold helmets can be lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
About The dhb Triple Lens Sunglasses The dhb Triple Lens Sunglasses are one of our best-selling products - and it's not hard to see why. They offer 100 per cent UVA and UVB protection and have a Hydrophobic lens coating to help repel sweat and water.
The sturdy yet lightweight wraparound style frame has stylish good looks and comes with three lens choices to suit all light conditions.
They come with clear, grey and Yellow lenses and a soft padded case - unbeatable value.
About Road Helmets
Performance cycle helmets offer unrivalled levels of protection with the absolute minimum of material. They are ridiculously light and feature a series of huge vents, designed to scoop up air and direct it over your head. On long, hot climbs, the difference is noticeable.
In order to cycle on the road or compete in a race it may be a legal requirement in your country to wear a helmet certified to a specific standard or an international equivalent. All helmets sold on Wiggle are certified and labelled with a European CE EN1078 standard. Please check your country’s requirements to see if this is sufficient and if necessary contact the manufacturer to see if this helmet has been additionally certified for your country.
About the dhb brand
dhb is a technical sports apparel brand, founded in Hampshire, UK, in 2004. We are passionate about the exhilaration of being outside and enjoying sport. Our cycling and running collections are designed for all levels of participant - from novice to professional. We believe ‘there’s no such thing as bad weather’, which is why we aim to provide a wide range of products from a 2.5 layer waterproof jacket to a 90g racing jersey, to keep you outside, doing what you love, all year round.
At dhb, our in-house design & development team in London work with global partners who are experts in manufacturing, materials and technology to deliver the highest quality products. We strive to create stylish and durable apparel that allows our users to forget about gear and focus on their sport.
We are proud to support our sportsmen and women across the world. dhb sponsorships include:
- Official Cycle Clothing supplier for Prudential RideLondon
- Official Team Kit and Clothing supplier to the Wiggle Honda Pro Cycling team
- Nettie Edmondson (Track Cycling World Champion) Omnium & Team Pursuit
- Peta Mullens (National MTB XCE Champion - Australia)
dhb are proud to have won Clothing Brand of the Year at the Total Women’s Cycling Awards 2015, voted for by their fans.
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?