zoom dhb Mono Full Frame Sunglasses
dhb Mono Full Frame Sunglasses
Add dhb Mono Full Frame Sunglasses to your basket now
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
The dhb Mono Full Frame sunglasses feature large blue lenses, perfect for maximum coverage and preventing glare, with a lightweight matt black frame for complete protection from sunlight, wind and debris.
Top Features of the dhb Mono Full Frame Sunglasses
- Lightweight matt black full frame with smoke blue lens
- Rubber nose gripper to help keep these in place
- Shatter-proof and scratch-resistant polycarbonate lens makes these sunglasses highly impact resistant
- Hydrophobic coating on the inner and outer lens helps repels sweat and water
- Mirror finish to eliminate glare
- Decentered lens allows a distortion-free view and gives sharp peripheral vision
- UV absorbency give 100% UVA and UVB protection
- Comes complete with soft dhb padded case and optical wipe
|Frame Type:||Full-rim frame|
About Performance Sunglasses
Eye protection is vital for most outdoor activities, especially cycling as debri and spray from the road can be flicked up into your face. A pair of good quality sports sunglasses will help to keep the wind, insects, rain, spray and dust out of your eyes. Dark ones will cut down on light so you don't have to squint to see where you're going. All glasses should eliminate harmful UV rays, protecting your retinas from damage. So that you can protect your eyes in all conditions, glasses with interchangeable lenses are useful. Either that, or get yourself one pair for bright, dull and dark light conditions.
About the dhb brand
dhb is a technical sports apparel brand, founded in Hampshire, UK, in 2004. We are passionate about the exhilaration of being outside and enjoying sport. Our cycling and running collections are designed for all levels of participant - from novice to professional. We believe ‘there’s no such thing as bad weather’, which is why we aim to provide a wide range of products from a 2.5 layer waterproof jacket to a 90g racing jersey, to keep you outside, doing what you love, all year round.
At dhb, our in-house design & development team in London work with global partners who are experts in manufacturing, materials and technology to deliver the highest quality products. We strive to create stylish and durable apparel that allows our users to forget about gear and focus on their sport.
We are proud to support our sportsmen and women across the world. dhb sponsorships include:
- Official Cycle Clothing supplier for Prudential RideLondon
- Official Team Kit and Clothing supplier to the Wiggle Honda Pro Cycling team
- Emily Collins (National Champion - New Zealand)
- Peta Mullens (National MTB XCE Champion - Australia)
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $14.99
Spend $80.99 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $21.61
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.98
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?