dhb Mono Half Frame Sunglasses
The dhb Mono Half Frame Sunglasses have been designed to deliver maximum comfort combined with maximum functionality, in a lightweight and versatile package.
Top Features of the dhb Mono Half Frame Sunglasses
- Lightweight shiney black frame with smoke lens
- Adjustable nose pads for maximum fit and comfort
- Rubber grippers on the arms keep the glasses firmly in place
- Shatter-proof and scratch-resistant polycarbonate lens makes these sunglasses highly impact resistant
- Hydrophobic coating on the inner and outer lens helps repels sweat and water
- Mirror finish to eliminate glare
- Decentered lens allows a distortion-free view and gives sharp peripheral vision
- UV absorbency give 100% UVA and UVB protection
- Comes complete with soft dhb padded case
|Frame Type:||Half-rim frame|
About Performance Sunglasses
Eye protection is vital for most outdoor activities, especially cycling as debri and spray from the road can be flicked up into your face. A pair of good quality sports sunglasses will help to keep the wind, insects, rain, spray and dust out of your eyes. Dark ones will cut down on light so you don't have to squint to see where you're going. All glasses should eliminate harmful UV rays, protecting your retinas from damage. So that you can protect your eyes in all conditions, glasses with interchangeable lenses are useful. Either that, or get yourself one pair for bright, dull and dark light conditions.
About the dhb brand
dhb is a technical sports apparel brand, founded in Hampshire, UK, in 2004. We are passionate about the exhilaration of being outside and enjoying sport. Our cycling and running collections are designed for all levels of participant - from novice to professional. We believe ‘there’s no such thing as bad weather’, which is why we aim to provide a wide range of products from a 2.5 layer waterproof jacket to a 90g racing jersey, to keep you outside, doing what you love, all year round.
At dhb, our in-house design & development team in London work with global partners who are experts in manufacturing, materials and technology to deliver the highest quality products. We strive to create stylish and durable apparel that allows our users to forget about gear and focus on their sport.
We are proud to support our sportsmen and women across the world. dhb sponsorships include:
- Official Cycle Clothing supplier for Prudential RideLondon
- Official Team Kit and Clothing supplier to the Wiggle Honda Pro Cycling team
- Nettie Edmondson (Track Cycling World Champion) Omnium & Team Pursuit
- Peta Mullens (2015 National Road Race Champion - Australia)
dhb are proud to have won Clothing Brand of the Year at the Total Women’s Cycling Awards 2015, voted for by their fans.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $14.99
Spend $80.99 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $21.61
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.98
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
If you've been working up a sweat on a cold damp day and stop for any meaningful period, guess what, things steam up.
No problem on warm sunny days
Are these lenses replaceable? Also how dark are they? If I do a forest run, are they clear enough?
Hinge to hinge: 135mm.
Tip to tip: 100mm.
Bridge to lens base: 32mm
Lens width (curved): 75mm.
I would advise that these lenses will not be suitable for low light conditions.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?