- DT Swiss XM 1550 Tricon 29er Wheelset
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This DT Swiss XM 1550 Tricon 29er Wheelset is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
Add DT Swiss XM 1550 Tricon 29er Wheelset to your basket now
|Black Front 15mm||12 x 142mm Rear|
|Black Front 15mm||10 x 135mm QR Rear|
For epic rides, ultimate 29er tubeless performance and proven Swiss reliability, choose the XM 1550 TRICON® 29er wheelset.
Top Features of the DT Swiss XM 1550 Tricon 29er Wheelset
- DT Swiss Tricon Design
- Two Piece hubs allows the bearings to spin as smoothly as possible
- Straight double threaded spokes
- Torx nipples so truing tool has a better grip
- Open crowfoot spoke pattern for high stiffness and perfect transmission of torques
- Concave rim profile with rim inserts counteract the expansion force induced by tire pressure and spoke pull
- Hub Axle: 15mm Blot Thru Front / 10 x 135mm QR or 12 x 142mm Rear
- Weight: 845g Front / 970g (10 x 135mm QR), 965g (12 x 142mm) Rear
- Tire type: Tubeless, Clincher
- Rim material: Aluminium
- Spokes: DT aerolite®, DT new aero®
- Nipples: DT Pro lock® torx
- Disc Mount: Centre Lock
- Freehub: DT Swiss ratchet system Shimano and Sram 9/10
- Tire dimension: 29 x 1.7" - 2.4"
- Included: Rim tape, Center lock/IS adapter
- Can be convertible into Sram MTB XD for XX1 with the purchase of new DT Swiss freehub
|Wheel Size:||29" (622)|
TRICON® technology evolves. By using the feedback of pro riders, test riders from all disciplines and advanced material and manufacturing-technology, proven components are improved and new wheels designed. Features like the Open Crowfoot lacing and concave tubeless rims combine stiffness and lightweight into a superb wheel.
Two piece hub
The two piece flange and hub shell design keeps the bearing seat free of tension. This allows the bearings to spin as smoothly as possible.
Straight double threaded spokes
This spoke connection is considerably stronger as it is playfree on both ends and therefore subject to smaller peak loads.
Spoke pattern with combined radial and crossed spokes for high stiffness and perfect transmission of torques.
Thanks to the Torx design the truing tool has a better grip on the nipple.
The spoke inserts are supported on two sides in the rim creating a big contact surface. The rim can be designed lighter and is airtight for tubeless compatibility
Concave rim profile
The concave shaped sidewalls counteract the expansion force induced by tire pressure and spoke pull.
Thanks to the proven DT Swiss Ratchet System® the hubs can easily be converted to different axle standards and Freehubs.
About the DT Swiss brand
DT Swiss manufacture road, track and mountain bike wheels and wheel sets along with suspension forks and air shocks. DT Swiss have been connected with high quality wheel set design and performance since 1994. And now with the introduction of its own carbon production in 2007, DT Swiss shows its commitment to the development of high end bicycle components.
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?