zoom DT Swiss XM 1550 Tricon Wheelset
DT Swiss XM 1550 Tricon Wheelset
For ultimate tubeless performance and proven Swiss reliability, choose the XM 1550 TRICON® wheel for all day riding.
Top Features of the DT Swiss XM 1550 Tricon Wheelset
- DT Swiss Tricon Design
- Two Piece hubs allows the bearings to spin as smoothly as possible
- Straight double threaded spokes
- Torx nipples so truing tool has a better grip
- Open crowfoot spoke pattern for high stiffness and perfect transmission of torques
- Concave rim profile with rim inserts counteract the expansion force induced by tire pressure and spoke pull
- Hub Axle: 10mm QR or 15 Blot Thru Front / 10 x 135mm QR or 12 x 142mm Rear
- Weight: 1565g
- Tire type: Tubeless, Clincher
- Rim material: Aluminium
- Spokes: DT aerolite®, DT new aero®
- Nipples: DT Pro lock® torx
- Disc Mount: Centre Lock
- Freehub: DT Swiss ratchet system Shimano and Sram 9/10
- Tire dimension: 26 x 1.7" - 2.4"
- Included: RWS, Rim tape, Center lock/IS adapter
- Can be convertible into Sram MTB XD for XX1 with the purchase of new DT Swiss freehub
|Wheel Size:||26" (559)|
Thanks to the TRICON® hub design straight double threaded spokes or the open crowfoot pattern with combined radial and crossed spokes the XM 1550 TRICON® wheels are stiff, long-lasting and will deliver a perfect performance.
TRICON® technology evolves. By using the feedback of pro riders, test riders from all disciplines and advanced material and manufacturing-technology, proven components are improved and new wheels designed. Features like the Open Crowfoot lacing and concave tubeless rims combine stiffness and lightweight into a superb wheel.
Two piece hub
The two piece flange and hub shell design keeps the bearing seat free of tension. This allows the bearings to spin as smoothly as possible.
Straight double threaded spokes
This spoke connection is considerably stronger as it is playfree on both ends and therefore subject to smaller peak loads.
Spoke pattern with combined radial and crossed spokes for high stiffness and perfect transmission of torques.
Thanks to the Torx design the truing tool has a better grip on the nipple.
The spoke inserts are supported on two sides in the rim creating a big contact surface. The rim can be designed lighter and is airtight for tubeless compatibility
Concave rim profile
The concave shaped sidewalls counteract the expansion force induced by tire pressure and spoke pull.
Thanks to the proven DT Swiss Ratchet System® the hubs can easily be converted to different axle standards and Freehubs
About the DT Swiss brand
DT Swiss manufacture road, track and mountain bike wheels and wheel sets along with suspension forks and air shocks. DT Swiss have been connected with high quality wheel set design and performance since 1994. And now with the introduction of its own carbon production in 2007, DT Swiss shows its commitment to the development of high end bicycle components.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.62
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.99
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
The back wheel is a standard QR so assume it will fit.
Also my disks are Formula Oro 180mm diameter. But they don't bolt, and are not centre-spline. They have 6 holes like the bolt on ones but fit to plastic fittings on my current wheels and have a nut that goes down onto that. Do I need an adapter, or can I bolt my existing disks to the new wheels with new bolts?
I think I need a special tool to get my disk rotor off my shimano XT Deore hub on the front?
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?