zoom Dual Eyewear V-8g
Dual Eyewear V-8g
Add Dual Eyewear V-8g to your basket now
Add to Basket
9 In stock, ready for despatch now
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
Add to Basket
6 In stock, ready for despatch now
The V8 provides a sturdy full-frame structure without sacrificing performance or looks. Its wrap-around fit offers ideal wind protection without limiting lateral field of vision. Features bi-focal lenses for using your phone or cycle computer on the go.
Top Features of the Dual Eyewear V-8g
- Fit: Medium/Large
- Frame color: Two-tone, gloss black inner frame and edges, metallic gray outer frame
- 8 base lens curvature for optimum wrap-around fit
- Non-slip rubber nose pads
- Impact, chemical, and UV damage resistant Grilamid TR-90 frames
- Shatterproof and scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses
- 100% UVA, UVB, UVC Protection
- Optimized Magnification Zone (OMZ) reduces distortion and fatigue
- Available in +1.5, +2.0, or +2.5 spot diopters
- Weight: 1.2 oz (30 grams)
About Performance Sunglasses
Eye protection is vital for most outdoor activities, especially cycling as debri and spray from the road can be flicked up into your face. A pair of good quality sports sunglasses will help to keep the wind, insects, rain, spray and dust out of your eyes. Dark ones will cut down on light so you don't have to squint to see where you're going. All glasses should eliminate harmful UV rays, protecting your retinas from damage. So that you can protect your eyes in all conditions, glasses with interchangeable lenses are useful. Either that, or get yourself one pair for bright, dull and dark light conditions.
About the Dual Eyewear brand
Dual Eyewear, founded by cycling industry veteran Louis Viggio, announces new line of eyewear to help outdoor enthusiasts who are sight challenged improve their vision for better accuracy in reading sports related data and gear. Blending existing technology for site magnification with style, protection and functionality of sports sunglasses, Dual Eyewear introduces the first ever line of enhanced vision sports eyewear
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $15.01
Spend $20.20 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $22.14
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $35.63
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?