- Easton EA90 Road Tubeless Wheels And Tyre Set
Sorry - this product is no longer available
zoom Easton EA90 Road Tubeless Wheels And Tyre Set
Easton EA90 Road Tubeless Wheels And Tyre Set
Add Easton EA90 Road Tubeless Wheels And Tyre Set to your basket now
|Black / White||Campagnolo|
|Black / White||Shimano 10 Spd|
|Black / White||Sram Freehub|
The EA90 is a lightweight & comfortable Road Tubeless wheel when combined with Hutchinson Fusion 3 Tubeless road tyres they offer supreme traction, stability and fewer punctures which makes them ideal for climbing and racing.
Top Features of the Easton EA90 Road Tubeless Wheels And Tyre Set
- Easton EA90 Wheelset
- Rims: Easton EA90 Road Tubeless welded with machined surfaces
- Rim Depth: 24.5mm Width: 22mm
- Hubs: F-R4, R-R4 with wider 78mm flange placement for lateral stiffness and handling precision, wider, larger pawl carrier improves torque handling
- Cassette Body: 7050 alloy
- Bearings: Precision Sealed cartridge bearings
- Spokes: Sapim™ double butted 20F, 24R
- Nipples: Alloy Black
- Weight: 1,550g Pair
- Hutchinson Fusion 3 Tubeless Road Tyre
- All weather performance and enhanced durability from a thermoplastic reinforced tread compound
- Ride Lock beads for safety
- Triple compound tread performs well in all weather conditions
- 127 TPI supple yet resiliant casing
- Puncture breaker under the tread helps prevent punctures without affecting performance
- Pinch flats eliminated
- Lower pressures for comfortable ride
- Self-repairing with Protect’Air Max Sealant
- Patchable with a Hutchinson Rep'Air Patch Kit
- Size: 700x23c
- Weight: 290g
|Wheel Size:||700c (622)|
The EA90 wheel uses a Easton's specially designed rim that is deigned to hold tubeless beads securely even at pressures less than 100psi. With a 17.5mm internal rim width provides an improved tyre profile for added stability and even better flat resistance. This wheelset is completely hand built and acoustically tuned using Easton's painstaking wheel building methods.
Fusion3 Road Tubeless
The Fusion Road Tubeless is Hutchinson's first generation versitile Road Tubeless tyre. Weighing 290grams, it features three compounds for all weather performance, 127 TPI casing, bead to bead puncture resistant breaker and carbon beads. Harder center tread rolling compound rolls efficiently and softer side compounds grips in the corners. When used with a compatible Road Tubeless rim, the beads stay locked on the rim if there's a puncture, increasing rider safety.
Hutchinson launched Road Tubeless technology in 2006 after five years of development and testing. Tubeless technology affords a more supple, safer and efficient ride when using a Hutchinson Road Tubeless tyre matched with a compatible Hutchinson approved wheel and Protect’Air Max latex tyre sealant. True Road Tubeless tyres can be used with or without sealant. Tubeless Ready tires require sealant to make the casing airtight. This tyre is an excellent Road Tubeless tyre for longevity, weight, and performance wet or dry conditions.
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?