- Elite Mag Speed Alu Trainer
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Elite Mag Speed Alu Trainer is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Magnetic Alu roller trainer aimed at the enthusiast user.
Top Features of the Elite Mag Speed Alu Trainer
- Magnetic Alu roller trainer aimed at the enthusiast user
- New resistance unit offers up to 70% more power compared to previous Mag Concept model
- 5-position adjuster mounts on handlebars, making it easy to change resistance levels whilst riding
- Extremely quiet and smooth action simulates real road riding
- Curved legs create more heel space
- Wide base is very stable and easy to use
- Comes fully assembled and folds flat for easy storage
- Includes spare Q/R for those using Mavic or similar non-compatible Q/R skewers
- Compatible with wheels size from 26 inches to 700C
- Maintenance free
5-position adjuster mounts on handlebars, making it easy to change resistance levels whilst riding and is extremely quiet and gives a smooth action that simulates real road riding.
About Turbo Trainers
Can't get out on your bike? - don't let it prevent you from training with one of our Turbo Trainers. Wiggle has a great indoor bike trainer and Turbo Trainer range in stock; so you can go for a bike ride without having to step outside! Wiggle’s range of cycling turbo trainers enable you to carry on with your cycling training regime at any time rain or shine. Available in a wide variety of different styles our Turbo Trainers are of course suitable for both men and women.
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
My wifes bike is a full carbon and it fits fine,does not put any pressure on the frame,as it hold bike via the rear wheel skewer.i have a felt ar4 and i would use it on the trainer if my rollers were broken.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?