Elite Mag Speed Alu Trainer
Add Elite Mag Speed Alu Trainer to your basket now
|Black / Silver / Red||
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
Magnetic Alu roller trainer aimed at the enthusiast user.
Top Features of the Elite Mag Speed Alu Trainer
- Magnetic Alu roller trainer aimed at the enthusiast user
- New resistance unit offers up to 70% more power compared to previous Mag Concept model
- 5-position adjuster mounts on handlebars, making it easy to change resistance levels whilst riding
- Extremely quiet and smooth action simulates real road riding
- Curved legs create more heel space
- Wide base is very stable and easy to use
- Comes fully assembled and folds flat for easy storage
- Includes spare Q/R for those using Mavic or similar non-compatible Q/R skewers
- Compatible with wheels size from 26 inches to 700C
- Maintenance free
5-position adjuster mounts on handlebars, making it easy to change resistance levels whilst riding and is extremely quiet and gives a smooth action that simulates real road riding.
About the Elite brand
The story of Elite has continued for more than thirty years and is made of successes and new discoveries which always start from the work of engineers, technicians, market men, cycling enthusiasts and also insight.
All the new products launched on the market are the result of internal research and there are now about three hundred.
These products are tested by world’s most important professional teams. In fact, the Pro Teams sponsored by the Fontaniva firm have won the Tour de France, Tour of Italy, World Championships and many world cycling races, and have accompanied the victories of riders such as Chris Froome , Bradley Wiggins, , Mark Cavendish, Cadel Evans , Ivan Basso , Miguel Indurain, Marco Pantani and many other champions.
Elite currently sponsors more than half of the world’s professional teams.
The work is like a bicycle ride. It is only by continuing to ride, pushing hard uphill and enjoying the descent, that allows us to go ahead with ever greater satisfaction.
This is our creed. Ride with us.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.86
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.40
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
My wifes bike is a full carbon and it fits fine,does not put any pressure on the frame,as it hold bike via the rear wheel skewer.i have a felt ar4 and i would use it on the trainer if my rollers were broken.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?