Elite Qubo Power Fluid Trainer
Add Elite Qubo Power Fluid Trainer to your basket now
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
Elite's Qubo Power Fluid trainer will automatically adjust to a riders weight, eliminating the need to calibrate rollers and making this trainer quick and easy to get practicing with fluid-based resistance.
Top Features of the Elite Qubo Power Fluid Trainer
- A high level trainer for competitive riders which introduces the improved performance of fluid-based resistance
- Cutting edge new Qubo frame offers wider footprint with adjustable feet for improved stability and lower bike height for easier mounting
- No need to calibrate roller pressure, the rider's weight presses the tyre into the roller, meaning automatic adjustment and easy set-up
- The Qubo frame also repositions the rear drive unit to allow use with fat-tyred 29ers
- 33% larger ElastoGel roller featuring improved tyre grip, reduced wear, vibration and a 20% noise reduction over other rollers
- Resistance adjusts automatically according to speed, leaving you free to concentrate on riding
- Comes pre-assembled and folds flat for easy storage
- Includes spare Q/R for those using Mavic or similar non-compatible Q/R skewers
About Turbo Trainers
Can't get out on your bike? - don't let it prevent you from training with one of our Turbo Trainers. Wiggle has a great indoor bike trainer and Turbo Trainer range in stock; so you can go for a bike ride without having to step outside! Wiggle’s range of cycling turbo trainers enable you to carry on with your cycling training regime at any time rain or shine. Available in a wide variety of different styles our Turbo Trainers are of course suitable for both men and women.
About the Elite brand
The story of Elite has continued for more than thirty years and is made of successes and new discoveries which always start from the work of engineers, technicians, market men, cycling enthusiasts and also insight.
All the new products launched on the market are the result of internal research and there are now about three hundred.
These products are tested by world’s most important professional teams. In fact, the Pro Teams sponsored by the Fontaniva firm have won the Tour de France, Tour of Italy, World Championships and many world cycling races, and have accompanied the victories of riders such as Chris Froome , Bradley Wiggins, , Mark Cavendish, Cadel Evans , Ivan Basso , Miguel Indurain, Marco Pantani and many other champions.
Elite currently sponsors more than half of the world’s professional teams.
The work is like a bicycle ride. It is only by continuing to ride, pushing hard uphill and enjoying the descent, that allows us to go ahead with ever greater satisfaction.
This is our creed. Ride with us.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.62
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.99
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Also, do I need to fit a special tyre to the rear wheel?
I have a fixed wheel and so just wondering if that will be okay on this trainer?
I haven't bothered with a special tyre and have had no problems.
A fixie should be fine too.
Do I need additional skewers? (instead of the existing original ones or will the trainer be able to clamp to these?)
How much difference have you found when comparing regular road tires to the specific trainer tires? (noise and wear)
For example the resistance would need to be higher if I wanted to do a hill training session or lower if i wanted a flat profile ride?
Is it possible to change the resistance mid training session?
Adapter for small wheels?
Brompton bikes reel size is 16".
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?