- Elite Qubo Wireless Digital Trainer
Elite Qubo Wireless Digital Trainer
Add Elite Qubo Wireless Digital Trainer to your basket now
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
Qubo digital is an ANT encoded, electronically-adjusted magnetic roller controllable by the head unit using wireless management. Guaranteeing control and performance, it keeps every moment of your training monitored and follows you in your progress.
Top Features of the Elite Qubo Wireless Digital Trainer
- Advanced magnetic drive unit gives 16-levels and generates a wide range of resistances
- Two-way ANT-coded head unit allows full control of the trainer from the bars
- LCD screen displays Speed, Power, Cadence, Heart-rate (works with ANT+ bands), Distance, Time and Training heart-rate zones
- 3 training modes and 10 Preset programmes
- The head unit has a large display with 4 lines and 5 information fields for monitoring your ride
- Works with any ANT or ANT+ coded heart rate belt(not included)
- Wider footprint with adjustable feet for improved stability
- Compass system allows the frame to move to simulate the behaviour of the bicycle on the road
- Roller pressure automatically adjusts to rider's weight
- ElastoGel roller has improved tyre grip, lower noise and vibration
- Reposition of the rear drive unit to allow use with fat-tyred 29ers
- Includes spare Q/R for those using Mavic or similar non-compatible Q/R skewers
- Supplied with UK plug
The two-way ANT-coded head unit allows full control of the trainer from the bars as well as displaying a wide range of data.
During training, the ANT encoded cycle-computer LCD screen displays allows you to display: Speed, Power, Cadence, Heart-rate (works with ANT+ bands), Distance, Time and Training heart-rate zones
Cutting edge new Qubo frame offers wider footprint with adjustable feet for improved stability and lower bike height for easier mounting and thanks to the exclusive compass system, the frame moves to simulate the behaviour of the bicycle on the road
No need to calibrate roller pressure, the rider's weight presses the tyre into the roller, meaning automatic adjustment and easy set-up.
The Qubo frame also repositions the rear drive unit to allow use with fat-tyred 29ers.
Advanced magnetic drive unit gives 16-levels and generates a wide range of resistances for all levels of rider with 3 training modes and 10 Preset programmes without generating high levels of noise or vibration.
ElastoGel roller has improved tyre grip, lower noise and vibration
Power supply comes with UK Plug
Works with any ANT or ANT+ coded heart rate belt (not included)
Includes spare Q/R for those using Mavic or similar non-compatible Q/R skewers.
About the Elite brand
The story of Elite has continued for more than thirty years and is made of successes and new discoveries which always start from the work of engineers, technicians, market men, cycling enthusiasts and also insight.
All the new products launched on the market are the result of internal research and there are now about three hundred.
These products are tested by world’s most important professional teams. In fact, the Pro Teams sponsored by the Fontaniva firm have won the Tour de France, Tour of Italy, World Championships and many world cycling races, and have accompanied the victories of riders such as Chris Froome , Bradley Wiggins, , Mark Cavendish, Cadel Evans , Ivan Basso , Miguel Indurain, Marco Pantani and many other champions.
Elite currently sponsors more than half of the world’s professional teams.
The work is like a bicycle ride. It is only by continuing to ride, pushing hard uphill and enjoying the descent, that allows us to go ahead with ever greater satisfaction.
This is our creed. Ride with us.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.86
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.40
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
If so, is this then transferable to strava/garminconnect etc?
What you need to do is buy the Apple pin converter, which fits the new Lightening port but then provides a 30 pin connector. Once you do that you can then connect the 30 pin Wahoo Ant+ key dongle.
Have seen that similar TACX trainers recommend using their 'blue' tyres. Is there a similar requirement for the Elite?
Or should I just use standard tyres?
Assuming that any 'slick' will reduce noise?
Although a trainer tyre is not specifically required it will help to decrease the noise generated and increase the life span of a tyre on the trainer.
Does this come with the 30 or 45 roller
How do you tell which is which?
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?