- Elite RealTour RITMO Elastogel Trainer
Elite RealTour RITMO Elastogel Trainer
Add Elite RealTour RITMO Elastogel Trainer to your basket now
|Blue / White||
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
Elite's 'baby' Axiom trainer is here! RealTour brings the concept of DVD video training to a new audience with real images to give a real boost to your training motivation.
Top Features of the Elite RealTour RITMO Elastogel Trainer
- Comes with one real-life classic cycle race course, with additional courses available as upgrade add-ons
- RITMO feet allow trainer to move naturally beneath you, giving a more realistic experience
- Innovative CronoForce frame uses a clever Q/R mounting system to attach the bike, which remains ultra-stable, even in the hardest sprints
- ElastoGel roller improves tyre grip, reduces tyre wear and vibrations, and offers 20% noise reduction over other rollers
- Electrally controlled Magnetic resistance unit is one of the most powerful, offering around 430 watts of resistance
- Includes spare Q/R for those using non-compatible Q/R skewers, and a Travel Block
- Comes pre-assembled and folds flat for easy storage
- Maintenance free
- RealTour is compatible with some RealAxiom CT and RealPower CT courses
|Resistance:||Magnetic with Electronic control|
Simplified data features, including speed, distance, power and heart rate, make it idea for those wishing to make their indoor training more exciting without the advanced training features of the higher models.
RealTour is a cycling simulator powered by a PC. While pedalling it displays on the PC screen the real course covered, the software automatically adjusts the resistance according to the gradient, speed and rider weight. The images are coordinated to the resistance unit so the rider will experience the ultimate in indoor training realism.
You can view a comparison of the Elite Electronic trainers here
About Turbo Trainers
Can't get out on your bike? - don't let it prevent you from training with one of our Turbo Trainers. Wiggle has a great indoor bike trainer and Turbo Trainer range in stock; so you can go for a bike ride without having to step outside! Wiggle’s range of cycling turbo trainers enable you to carry on with your cycling training regime at any time rain or shine. Available in a wide variety of different styles our Turbo Trainers are of course suitable for both men and women.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $7.00
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $35.00
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Also, when you ship, what value do you put on the customs declaration - the price paid or the "normal" price (this affects if I have to pay tax in New Zealand)
When it says that there is a maximum resistance of 430W, what exactly does that mean? If I'm doing 475W intervals, what happens? It's not often that I do sustained efforts above 430 while on the trainer, but I do occasionally and want to know how the trainer reacts. Thanks.
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?