Felt QX90D 2011
Felt QX90D 2011
Add Felt QX90D 2011 to your basket now
|Grey||48cm||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Grey||52cm||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Grey||55cm||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Grey||58cm||Discontinued - no longer available|
Top Features of the Felt QX90D 2011
Go from road to dirt without missing a beat. With a lightweight double-butted aluminum frame and quality, dependable parts, the QX90D is built for adventure.
- Frame: Felt cross design 6061 double butted aluminium
- Fork: SR Suntour SF10-NVX MLO with disc specific lowers
- Headset: Semi-Integrated 1-1/8" Aheadset
- Stem: Felt MTB one piece 3D-forged design, 4-Bolt, 1-1/8" threadless for 25.4mm bars, 7 degree rise
- Handlebar: Felt MTB design, butted aluminium flat bar 6 degree
- Grips: Felt Ergo grip dual-density Kraton rubber with ergonomic design
- Shifters: Shimano Deore 9 speed Rapidfire
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore dual pull top swing
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore 9-speed
- Chainset: Shimano Deore, triple 48x36x26T with chainguard
- Pedals: VP-199 with alloy body and cage
- Chain: SRAM 9-speed
- Cassette: SRAM 9-speed 11-32T
- Brake levers: Shimano
- Brakes: Shimano BR-M445 hydraulic disc brake rotors
- Saddle: Felt mountain design with Cromo rails
- Seatpost: Felt 6061 alloy Post Twin Clamp micro-adjust 27.2mm x 350mm
- Rims: WTB Dual Duty XC doublewall aluminium, black
- Front hub: Shimano with centre lock, disc mount and QR
- Rear hub: Shimano 8/9 speed with centre lock, disc mount and QR
- Tyres: Felt cross design 700x37c, 60tpi, wire bead
- Frame Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Wheel Size: 700c (622)
- Fork Material: Suspension
- Model Year: 2011
- Rear Rack Mounts
- Brake Type: V-Brake
- Chainset type: Compact
- Groupset Manufacturer: Shimano
Equally capable on back road cruises or backcountry explorations, it features a SunTour suspension fork with 75mm of travel, Shimano Deore shifters and powerful hydraulic disc brakes for maximum control in all conditions.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
About Hybrid & City Bikes
Wiggle’s range of city bikes and commuter bikes are perfect for those wishing to lower their carbon footprint, avoid traffic congestion and a great way to exercise! We have a wide range of city bikes for men and women designed for both paved and unpaved roads along with a range of urban bikes to suit commuting and leisure riding. Manufactured with aspects of mountain bike construction and a practical road style set-up having a city bike is a great way to travel!
About the Felt brand
Felt is an American bicycle manufacturer based in Irvine, California. In the early 1990s the company was founded by Jim Felt who designed some of the very first triathlon bikes that propelled many of the worlds greatest athletes to Iron Man victories. High profile sponsorship has remained an intrinsic part of Felt’s strategy highlighted by their association with the Garmin Transitions professional road team and Olympic Triathletes Jan Frodeno and Emma Snowsill. With a strong product focus Felt has gone from strength-to-strength, going from just six bike models in the USA to over 150 bike models, sold in over 30 countries. Felt have created a niche group of highly skilled and dedicated people who work together to create bicycles that consistently exceed their riders’ expectations by providing a sense of individuality, inspiration and pride in ownership. Felt are not governed by their competitors’ measurements of success - the desire to push beyond the limits of technology never allows Felt to rest on their laurels. As their universal mission statement suggests, Felt’s reason for existing is “To design, develop, and deliver the best bicycles in the world. Period.”
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
I have bought wider tyres for my bike but have not fitted them yet,
about the same as my el Mariachi by Salsa ,but easier to handle, and lighter than my sons specialized crosstrail
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?