Oakley Radar Pitch Sunglasses - G30 Vented Lens
Oakley Radar Pitch Sunglasses - G30 Vented Lens
Add Oakley Radar Pitch Sunglasses - G30 Vented Lens to your basket now
|Jet Black||Discontinued - no longer available|
Top Features of the Oakley Radar Pitch Sunglasses - G30 Vented Lens
Aerodynamic single lens glasses with sharp Oakley styling. The most demanding sport professionals in the world have fueled 30 years of Oakley innovation. The heritage continues with Oakley Radar, a milestone in performance technology.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Integrated surge ports to channel cooling airflow
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of Polaric Ellipsoid™ lens geometry
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment
- Multiple interchangeable Unobtainium® nose pad options for customizable and comfortable secure fit
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for an extra lens
Frame and Lens Combinations
Jet Black Frame
- G30 Pitch Lens: Sport performance lens for flat to medium light. Rose base with a subtle Iridium® coating to improve contrast and depth perception in blues and greens. Light transmission: 30%, Protection Index: 2.
Stays Ahead of the Sun
RADAR® lets you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment. Many performance lens colors are available, and all lenses feature the unbeatable clarity of Oakley’s High Definition Optics® (HDO®).
Offers a Secure, Custom Fit
Choose the nosepiece that gives you the best fit — two sizes are included with every frame. Like the stem sleeves, they’re made of UNOBTAINIUM® to increase grip with perspiration. Oakley’s Three-Point Fit optimizes comfort and holds the lenses in precise optical alignment for superior clarity.
Optimizes Comfort, Protection and Clarity
Radar® is made of lightweight O Matter® for all-day comfort. To keep the heat of competition from swamping you with sweat, the frame geometry creates a cooling flow of air. Pure Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UV, and Radar® meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact protection. The semi-rimless design means there’s no frame rim to block downward view. Optical clarity exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards, and patented Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry extends razor-sharp vision all the way to the lens periphery.
About Performance Sunglasses
Eye protection is vital for most outdoor activities, especially cycling as debri and spray from the road can be flicked up into your face. A pair of good quality sports sunglasses will help to keep the wind, insects, rain, spray and dust out of your eyes. Dark ones will cut down on light so you don't have to squint to see where you're going. All glasses should eliminate harmful UV rays, protecting your retinas from damage. So that you can protect your eyes in all conditions, glasses with interchangeable lenses are useful. Either that, or get yourself one pair for bright, dull and dark light conditions.
About the Oakley brand
If you understand the sweat and sacrifice of the best athletes on earth, you understand that defiance is part of their lifeblood. They refuse to obey limits, even the limits of possibility. Somewhere between obsession and rebellion, that same fire drives Oakley to create solutions for those who cannot compromise on performance, nothing is closer to the soul of the company. Authenticity is earned, and Oakley have spent more than three decades fusing innovation, performance and style to earn the respect of the greatest athletes on the planet. Oakley do this by shattering the constraints of conventional ideas and refining products by redefining what is physically possible. Oakley are known worldwide as an honest and honourable brand - an icon of performance and a global innovator that elevates physics to the level of art and sets the benchmark for others to follow.
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?