Zoot Prophet Wetsuit
Zoot Prophet Wetsuit
Add Zoot Prophet Wetsuit to your basket now
|Black||Extra Large||Add this item to your wishlist|
|Black||Large||Add this item to your wishlist|
|Black||Medium||Add this item to your wishlist|
|Black||Medium-Large||Add this item to your wishlist|
|Black||Medium-Tall||Add this item to your wishlist|
|Black||Small-Tall||Add this item to your wishlist|
|Black||Small||Discontinued - no longer available|
Top Features of the Zoot Prophet Wetsuit
- Fabric: SCS Nano hydrodynamic finish reduces the suit's coefficient of friction by 97%
- Yamamoto C40 is the industries leading and most comfortable stretch neoprene
- Yamamoto C39 Atmosphere uses air cavities to reduce weight and maximize lift in the core putting the body in the perfect position for open water swimming
- DYNAhull single sleeve C40 construction increase reach and maximizes efficiency in the stroke
- Zero Water comfort neck closure to eliminate neck constriction and minimize chafing
- Super Stretch non-absorbent polyester interior lining for next-to-skin comfort
- CFD - Confluence Fluid Design allows the swimmer's arm to travel through the water with less energy expenditure
- Aqualift provides maximum buoyancy raising your legs and torso in the water for increased power and speed
- DORSALflex zipper allows the zipper to stretch with the body
- OKD - Optimal Kick Design ensures more power in your kick
- Gender specific ergonomically shaped panels
A completely different kind of wetsuit: you’ll be amazed that something that moves through the water this well can be so lightweight and fit so well. The secret is Zoot's dynamic patterning combined with the highest quality material available. The Prophet represents Zoot’s latest technology in wetsuit performance. State-of-the-art floatation, flexibility and hydrodynamics make this suit ideal for endurance swimmers. The Prophet has all the answers to get you out of the water feeling fresher.
|Size Guide For Zoot Mens Wetsuits|
|Sizes||X-Small||Small||Small Tall||Medium||Medium Tall||Medium Large||Large||X-Large||XX-Large|
|Height||5'3"-5'8" / 160-173cm||5'4"-5'9" / 163-175cm||5'8"-6'1" / 173-180cm||5'8"-6'1" / 173-180cm||5'11"-6'2" / 180-188cm||5'10"-6'2" / 178-188cm||5'11"-6'3" / 180-190cm||5'11"-6'5" / 180-196cm||6'-6'6"+ / 183-198cm+|
|Chest||36-37" / 91-94cm||38-39" / 97-99cm||38-39" / 97-99cm||40-41" / 102-104cm||40-41" / 102-104cm||42-43" / 107-109cm||43.5-45" / 111-114cm||45.5-47" / 116-119cm||47.5-48"+ / 121-122cm+|
|Weight||128-145lbs / 58-66kg||140-165lbs / 64-75kg||145-168lbs / 66-76kg||162-185lbs / 74-84kg||165-190lbs / 75-86kg||180-200lbs / 82-91kg||195-215lbs / 89-98kg||210-235lbs / 96-107kg||220-255lbs / 100-116kg|
Modern triathlon wetsuits were invented by Dan Empfield in 1987 and are customized to the needs of triathletes, they generally incorporate the following key features which differentiates them from a normal wetsuit. 1, Thinner and/or more pliable rubber near the shoulders. 2, Long zippers to facilitate quick removal during transition. In addition, tri wetsuits have a very smooth, but often fragile, surface. This slick surface helps to reduce water friction and allows a faster swim. Another advantage of a tri wetsuit is the added buoyancy that the wetsuit provides, this can provide triathletes with a considerable speed and energy saving advantage over swimming without a suit.
|A. Height||B. Chest||Weight|
|X Small||160 - 173cm||91.5 - 94cm||58 - 66kg|
|Small||Tall||173 - 185cm||96.5 - 99cm||66 - 76kg|
|Regular||163 - 175cm||96.5 - 99cm||64 - 75kg|
|Medium||Tall||180 - 188cm||101.5 - 104cm||75 - 86kg|
|Large||178 - 188cm||107 - 109cm||82 - 91kg|
|Regular||173 - 185cm||101.5 - 104cm||73 - 84kg|
|Large||180 - 191cm||110.5 - 114cm||88 - 98kg|
|Extra Large||180 - 196cm||115.5 - 119.5cm||95 - 107kg|
|Extra Extra Large||183 - 198cm||121.5 - 124.5cm||100 - 116kg|
|A. Height||B. Chest||Weight|
|X Small||5′ 3″ - 5′ 8″||36″ - 37″||127lb 14oz - 145lb 8oz|
|Small||Tall||5′ 8″ - 6′ 1″||38″ - 39″||145lb 8oz - 167lb 9oz|
|Regular||5′ 4″ - 5′ 9″||38″ - 39″||141lb 11⁄2oz - 165lb 51⁄2oz|
|Medium||Tall||5′ 11″ - 6′ 2″||40″ - 41″||165lb 51⁄2oz - 189lb 91⁄2oz|
|Large||5′ 10″ - 6′ 2″||42″ - 43″||180lb 121⁄2oz - 200lb 10oz|
|Regular||5′ 8″ - 6′ 1″||40″ - 41″||160lb 15oz - 185lb 3oz|
|Large||5′ 11″ - 6′ 3″||431⁄2″ - 45″||194lb 0oz - 216lb 1oz|
|Extra Large||5′ 11″ - 6′ 5″||451⁄2″ - 47″||209lb 7oz - 235lb 141⁄2oz|
|Extra Extra Large||6′ 0″ - 6′ 6″||48″ - 49″||220lb 71⁄2oz - 255lb 12oz|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.34
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $31.80
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?