- E.thirteen LG1 Plus Chainguide Signature Series
Sorry - this product is no longer available
e.thirteen LG1 Plus Chainguide Signature Series
Add e.thirteen LG1 Plus Chainguide Signature Series to your basket now
|Black / Red||33-36T|
|Black / Red||36-40T|
The LG1+ (ISCG 05) Signature Series is a chainguide system developed to meet the rigorous demands of World Cup downhill racing. The LG1+ Signature is an extremely strong, reliable, and adjustable system.
Top Features of the e.thirteen LG1 Plus Chainguide Signature Series
- Primary Uses: Winning World Cup downhill and 4X races, bike park, freeride
- Individually numbered back plates with custom Sir Steve engraving
- Includes the custom printed "Taco" Direct Mount Bashguard
- Sliders have chainring size indicators for simple adjustment
- Easily change chains and chainrings w/o removing wear plates
- Captive gold anodized alloy hardware
- Adjustable direct mount Taco bashguard accommodates all back plate designs
- Tech 3.1 Stealth Idler
- Available in custom red
- ISCG 05 kit includes ISCG adapter plate for use on frames with NO ISCG tabs
- Packaging made from recycled materials
- Weight: 169 Grams
- Chainring size compatibility: 33T-36T or 36T-40T
The Choice of World Champion Sir Steve Peat, in a run of only 350 and available for a limited time.
About Chain Devices & Bash Guards
Chain devices fit in various places around a mountain bikes transmission and help to eliminate chain suck and chain slap when riding over rough terrain or landing from big drops. There are a number of fitments, some frames have ISCG mounts which are lugs on the drive-side of the bottom bracket shell and allow direct fitment to the frame, other chain devices fit in between the bottom bracket and frame and require a specific bottom bracket with a larger drive-side cup, and finally there is the type that clamp around the seat tube in place of the front mech. Also within this section you can find single speed chain tensioners which fit in place of the rear mech and take up any chain slack.There is also a selection of wheel tugs which stop you pulling your wheel over in horizontal dropouts.
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?