- E.thirteen LS1 Plus Single Ring System with DM Bashguard
e.thirteen LS1 Plus Single Ring System with DM Bashguard
Add e.thirteen LS1 Plus Single Ring System with DM Bashguard to your basket now
|Black - 36T||ISCG 05 / BB Mount||
Add to Basket
4 In stock, ready for despatch now
|White - 36T||ISCG 05 / BB Mount||
Add to Basket
2 In stock, ready for despatch now
|White - 40T||ISCG 05 / BB Mount||
Add to Basket
1 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black - 40T||ISCG 05 / BB Mount|
Following in the footprints of its big brother, e*thirteen's new LS1+ guide (with Taco) is the second generation of the already popular LS.FS and LS.HT Chain Retention Systems.
Top Features of the e.thirteen LS1 Plus Single Ring System with DM Bashguard
- Uses World Cup winning LG!+ guide design
- Now uses compact and lightweight LG1+ wearplate kit
- Adjustable wearplates allow for 32-40T chainring capacity
- Optional impact-flexure design Direct Mount Bashguard
- Direct Mount Bashguard is available in 36T or 40T maximum chainring capacity
- Captive hardware
- Ultra shiny anti-corrosion nickel-chrome plated High tensile chrome-moly steel backplate
- Uses new Tech 3 Stealth Idler
- Easily change chains and chainrings w/o removing wearplates
- 245 grams light! (36T Direct Mount Bash) Super strong and super light!! And crazy awesome!!!
- Available in ISCG 05 standard with ISCG 05 adapter for BB mount fitment
- Sizes - 32T-36T(36T) or 36T-40T(40T)
- ISCG - I05 ONLY
- Colours - Black or White
Shaped by hundreds of hours of engineering and analysis, the LS1+ leverages the strength and reliability that lead the LG1+ to victory into a cost effective and reliable package that beginning riders will appreciate. â€¨
Weighing in at a meager 245 grams the LS1+'s weight is less than almost all of our competitions top end aluminium chainguides!
Primary Uses: Hardtail, AM full suspension, DH, Freeride, 4X Shralping
About Chain Devices & Bash Guards
Chain devices fit in various places around a mountain bikes transmission and help to eliminate chain suck and chain slap when riding over rough terrain or landing from big drops. There are a number of fitments, some frames have ISCG mounts which are lugs on the drive-side of the bottom bracket shell and allow direct fitment to the frame, other chain devices fit in between the bottom bracket and frame and require a specific bottom bracket with a larger drive-side cup, and finally there is the type that clamp around the seat tube in place of the front mech. Also within this section you can find single speed chain tensioners which fit in place of the rear mech and take up any chain slack.There is also a selection of wheel tugs which stop you pulling your wheel over in horizontal dropouts.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $7.00
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $35.00
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?