zoom Evoc CP Camera Pack - 35 Litre
Evoc CP Camera Pack - 35 Litre
Add Evoc CP Camera Pack - 35 Litre to your basket now
Add to Basket
4 In stock, ready for despatch now
The 35 Litre Evoc CP Camera Pack was designed for sports photographers, and optimised for the comfort of the wearer. This pack provides high-tech protection to cameras and camera equipment, while also allowing you quick access; so you never miss a shot.
Top Features of the Evoc CP Camera Pack - 35 Litre
- Volume: 35 Litre
- Weight: 3250g
- Dimensions: 34 x 55 x 19cm
- Quick-access avalanche compartment with emergency plan
- Attachment system for: snowboard, skis (diagonal/vertical), snowshoes, 2 ice picks, poles, tripod (front/side)
- Partitioning (individual, padded)
- Camera compartment (opens up wide, on the rear side)
- Organisational compartments for: CF and SD cards
- Notebook pocket 17’’
- Side compartment (fits 3 l hydration system)
- Hip belt pocket
- Base with rubber feet (reinforced)
- Additional Features:
- T-Zipper Puller: Quick and easy release
- Integrated, Detachable Rain Cover: Don't let the weather interrupt your shoot
- Reinforced Flat Base: with rubber legs for stability
- Carrying System/Attachment and Fixation:
- Carrying System: Featuring adjustable, ergonomic and well padded shoulder straps, an extra-wide neoprene hip belt, and a reinforced and smartly padded back
- Heavy Duty Carry Handle
- Tripod Storage: Tripods can be stored in either a stow-away quiver at the front, or in a side fixture
- Winter Sport Storage: Attachment systems for skis (lateral and diagonal), snowboard (vertical), snow shoes, poles and ice axe
- Removable, padded neoprene hip strap with a small zipper compartment for small parts
This camera backpack was designed to carry a full set of professional photo equipment. With its velcro fixation padding system the camera block offers unlimited and individual compartment configuration options. It accommodated a DSLR with an attached long telephoto lens (400mm, 500mm or 600mm) or an intermediate zoom lens (200mm or 300mm), additional lenses, camera bodies, flashes and accessories.
CompartmentsWide Opening Main Compartment: Allows easy access to all of your gear, as well as a variety of organisational options; facilitated by transparent tarpaulin and mesh compartments.
Large-capacity Camera Block: extra padded, with nearly unlimited compartment configuration options
Large-capacity Side Compartments: Zipped, with flexible, quick access Lycra side pockets; for storing bottles, or other similarly proportioned equipment
Avalanche Equipment Storage: Separate compartments for a shovel, pole, and emergency plan
Additional Storage: Also features a fleece lined goggle and sunglasses pocket, a business card compartment, and a laptop compartment for devices of up to 17" in size
Composition:420/D Nylon, Polyurethane coated: Thicker threads make this material more resistant and durable, without adding much in terms of weight.
210/D Ripstop Nylon, Polyurethane coated: Provides resistance to water, and to damage from chemicals, impacts and abrasion; all while remaining extremely light.
1680/D Ballistic Nylon, Polyurethane coated: An extremely durable, massively abrasion and tear resistant material, with an exceptionally large thread gauge.
3D Air Mesh: A highly ventilated and cushioned three dimensionally structured fabric.
Neoprene: Strong yet flexible; neoprene offers superb shock absorption and temperature regulation qualities.
Atilion Polyethylene-foam: Provides superb support and damping qualities, along with reduced weight.
About Camera Bags
Wiggle lists quality camera cases from leading brands such as Ortlieb and Ogio. These camera cases and bags are designed to fit a range of sizes of digital cameras, along with their accessories. All of our larger bags have adequate padding to protect your photographic equipment from knocks and the elements.
About the Evoc brand
Evoc bags are designed by outdoor enthusiasts for outdoor enthusiasts so have no qualms about what this means. Whether it's a backpack, a bike bag or a travel bag you're after, everything from Evoc is tough, durable and brilliantly designed to suit your every need.The founders of Evoc have been travelling the globe together for years which means they know all too well what's needed to make the perfect bag. High quality construction and materials, meticulous attention to detail and painstakingly thorough research and development are just some of the factors which ensure the Evoc bag you buy from Wiggle will deliver time and again. There are no unnecessary gimmicks or useless pockets – every stitch and feature is there for a reason. You might be cycling in the Himalayas, snowboarding in the Alps or just simply commuting day in, day out: load up your Evoc as heavily as you need to and you’ll find it takes the stresses and strains of travelling with surprising ease.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.62
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.99
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?