Felt AR0 Dura Ace Di2 2011
Felt AR0 Dura Ace Di2 2011
Add Felt AR0 Dura Ace Di2 2011 to your basket now
|Carbon||54cm||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Carbon||56cm||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Carbon||58cm||Discontinued - no longer available|
Top Features of the Felt AR0 Dura Ace Di2 2011
Pure stealth, and a bike that means business, that's the AR0. With a slippery profile, incredible pedaling stiffness and the unmistakably zippy ride quality of Felt's UHC+Nano carbon fibre technology, AR0 is built for speed.
- Weight: 14.94lbs/6.79kg
- Frame: Felt Aero Road UHC Ultimate + Nano MMC carbon fibre frame with 1.5KP weave
- Fork: Felt AR UHC Ultimate + Nano 100% carbon fibre monocoque fork
- Stem: Devox 7050 aluminium 3D forged +/-7° rise, Ø31.8mm
- Handlebar: Devox VS UHC Ultimate + Nano MMC carbon fibre
- Bar Tape: Devox Gel velvet tape with Devox 3D logo
- Shifter/STI: Shimano Dura-Ace 7970 Di2, 10 speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Chainset: Shimano Dura-Ace, 53/39T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Dura-Ace Hollowtech-II
- Chain: Shimano Dura-Ace 10-speed
- Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace 7900, 12-25T
- Brake Levers: Shimano Dura-Ace 7970 Di2 STI
- Brake Calipers: Shimano Dura-Ace super SLR dual pivot
- Saddle: Devox Team Issue with 100% 3k carbon fibre weave base
- Seatpost: Felt Aero UHC Advanced carbon fibre
- Rims: Zipp ZED4 58mm deep super light laminate carbon fibre
- Front Hub: Zipp ZedTech 88 16H front hub with ceramic cartridge bearings & Zipp titanium QR Skewer
- Rear Hub: Zipp ZedTech 188 20H rear hub with Shimano 10 speed compatible freehub body with ceramic cartridge bearings & Zipp titanium QR Skewer
- Tyres: Vittoria Corsa EVO Slick tubular, 700x23c
- Extras: Battery & battery charger
- Frame Material: Carbon
- Wheel Size: 700c (622)
- Fork Material: Carbon
- Model Year: 2011
- Brake Type: Caliper
- Chainset type: Double
- Groupset Manufacturer: Shimano
- Cable Routing: Unknown
The sub-15-pound AR0 is stiff and efficient-and proven in wind tunnel tests to be faster than standard road frame. With only the best components-including Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 electronic shifting and Felt's Devox handlebar and stem-it's the ultimate way to slice through the wind.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
|Head Angle (deg)||72.5||73||
|Seat Angle (deg)||74.5||73.5||73||73||73|
|Top Tube (horizontal)||530||545||560||575||603|
|Seat Tube (C-T)||510||540||560||580||610|
About Road Bikes
Wiggle has a comprehensive range of road bikes to suit all types of cycling. Including racing bikes and triathlon racing bikes, along with a comprehensive range of ladies road bikes and mens road bikes for competitive racing or leisure cycling. Wiggle’s range of road racing bikes are lighter and faster than other styles of bikes making them the ideal choice for many different cycling activities. Available in standard sizes, Wiggle’s road bikes offer outstanding value for money across our extensive ranges.
About the Felt brand
Felt is an American bicycle manufacturer based in Irvine, California. In the early 1990s the company was founded by Jim Felt who designed some of the very first triathlon bikes that propelled many of the worlds greatest athletes to Iron Man victories. High profile sponsorship has remained an intrinsic part of Felt’s strategy highlighted by their association with the Garmin Transitions professional road team and Olympic Triathletes Jan Frodeno and Emma Snowsill. With a strong product focus Felt has gone from strength-to-strength, going from just six bike models in the USA to over 150 bike models, sold in over 30 countries. Felt have created a niche group of highly skilled and dedicated people who work together to create bicycles that consistently exceed their riders’ expectations by providing a sense of individuality, inspiration and pride in ownership. Felt are not governed by their competitors’ measurements of success - the desire to push beyond the limits of technology never allows Felt to rest on their laurels. As their universal mission statement suggests, Felt’s reason for existing is “To design, develop, and deliver the best bicycles in the world. Period.”
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?