Felt Q20S 2012
Felt Q20S 2012
Add Felt Q20S 2012 to your basket now
|Moto Green||20"||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Team Black||20"||Discontinued - no longer available|
Top Features of the Felt Q20S 2012
With a lightweight aluminium frame and a suspension fork, the Q20-S offers young riders many of the same features seen in adult mountain bikes. Perfect for exploring bike paths and dirt trails.
- Frame: Felt Q Kids series 20” 6061 alloy for suspension fork Dynaform top tube, standard 1-1/8” head tube, forged dropout with mudguard eyelets, V-brake specific
- Fork: HL 20” suspension fork 40mm travel, mcu + coil spring
- Headset: Threadless 1-18th design, standard forged steel cups
- Stem: One piece melt forged design 4-bolt
- Handlebar: Felt alloy kids MTB design, 6 degree sweep, Ø25.4mm
- Grips: Felt kids MTB design, single density grips
- Shifters: Shimano 7 speed Revoshift lever with gear display
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Chainset: Forged alloy 3-piece chainset, 34T
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge
- Pedals: Steel cage
- Chain: KMC Z51 7 speed
- Cassette: Sunrace spin-on freewheel 13-34T
- Brake levers: Tektro junior MTB levers, short reach, 3 finger lever
- Brakes: Tektro 855-AL, V-Type brake 110mm Arm (mudguard compatible) custom one piece 60mm pads
- Saddle: Felt kids MTB design
- Seat Post: Alloy 2014 alloy, micro-adjust
- Rims: Singlewall alloy for V-brake
- Front Hub: Forged alloy, 32h with 3/8” nutted axle
- Rear Hub: forged alloy, spin-on freewheel type, 32h with nutted axle
- Tyres: Kenda K-829: MTB design, 20 x 2.0
- Frame Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Kids Product
- Wheel Size: 20" (406)
- Fork Material: Suspension
- Model Year: 2012
- Brake Type: V-Brake
- Chainset type: Single
- Groupset Manufacturer: Other
A wide range of gears and durable wheels will keep them riding safely and comfortably for miles.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
About Kids Bikes - Over 7
Kids bikes are sized by the wheel size, not frame height, and are designed to accommodate a large range of sizes. As a rough guide 16" are for 4-8 years, 20" are for 7-10 years and 24" are for 10-15 years but check the inside leg measurement and saddle height range to be sure.
About the Felt brand
Felt is an American bicycle manufacturer based in Irvine, California. In the early 1990s the company was founded by Jim Felt who designed some of the very first triathlon bikes that propelled many of the worlds greatest athletes to Iron Man victories. High profile sponsorship has remained an intrinsic part of Felt’s strategy highlighted by their association with the Garmin Transitions professional road team and Olympic Triathletes Jan Frodeno and Emma Snowsill. With a strong product focus Felt has gone from strength-to-strength, going from just six bike models in the USA to over 150 bike models, sold in over 30 countries. Felt have created a niche group of highly skilled and dedicated people who work together to create bicycles that consistently exceed their riders’ expectations by providing a sense of individuality, inspiration and pride in ownership. Felt are not governed by their competitors’ measurements of success - the desire to push beyond the limits of technology never allows Felt to rest on their laurels. As their universal mission statement suggests, Felt’s reason for existing is “To design, develop, and deliver the best bicycles in the world. Period.”
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?