- Felt QX-S85 2012
Sorry - this product is no longer available
zoom Felt QX-S85 2012
Felt QX-S85 2012
Add Felt QX-S85 2012 to your basket now
|Midnight / White / Red||44cm|
|Midnight / White / Red||48cm|
|Midnight / White / Red||52cm|
|Midnight / White / Red||55cm|
|Midnight / White / Red||58cm|
The QX-S85 is a comfortable, versatile and easy-to-ride bike that offers the upright positioning, control and durability of a mountain bike, plus the speed and efficiency of a city bike.
Top Features of the Felt QX-S85 2012
- Frame: Felt QX-R design, 6061 butted aluminium semi sloping Dynaform top tube, Dynafom seatstays and chainstays
- Fork: Felt alloy unicrown fork 1 1/8th cromo steerer tube
- Headset: Semi-integrated 1-1/8" Aheadset
- Stem: Felt MTB 3D-forged design 4-bolt handlebar clamp, 1-1/8" threadless
- Handlebar: Felt MTB design butted alloy flat bar
- Grips: Felt Ergo Grip dual-density Kraton rubber with ergonomic design
- Shifters: Shimano Deore, 9 Speed Rapidfire
- Front Derailleur: Shimano, top swing
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore, long cage, 9 speed
- Chainset: Shimano triple 48x36x26, 9 speed with chainguard
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano UN-26 Sealed Cartridge
- Pedals: VP-199 with alloy body and Cage
- Chain: SRAM PC-951 9-speed
- Cassette: SRAM PG-950 11-32T
- Brake Levers: Shimano hydraulic disc brake
- Brakes: Shimano hydraulic disc brake,160mm front/rear Centerlock rotors
- Saddle: Felt mountain design
- Seat Post: Felt alloy micro adjust 6061 alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
- Rims: WTB Dual Duty XC doublewall aluminium
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-M435 Centerlock rotor mount 36 hole
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-M435 Centerlock rotor mount 8/9 speed cassette 36 hole
- Tyres: Vittoria Randoneur 700x32c
|Rear Rack Mounts:||Yes|
|Number of gears:||27|
|Fork Material:||Aluminium Alloy|
|Wheel Size:||700c (622)|
|Brake Type:||Hydraulic Disc Brake|
Ideal for commutes, fitness rides or other adventures, the QX-S85 features a lightweight aluminium frame, a rigid fork, and hydraulic disc brakes for performance in any conditions.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
|Top Tube Horizontal:||541||568||578||589||605|
|Top Tube C-C:||525||545||556||567||584|
|Seat Tube C-T:||440||480||520||550||580|
|Seat Tube C-C:||375||415||455||485||515|
|Bottom Bracket Drop:||55||55||55||55||55|
|Seat Post Dia:||27.2||27.2||27.2||27.2||27.2|
|Seat Post Length:||350||350||350||350||350|
|Front Derailleur Clamp:||34.9||34.9||34.9||34.9||34.9|
|Handlebar Width C-C:||580||580||600||600||600|
|Crank Arm Length:||170||170||170||175||175|
|Lower HS Stack:||3.7||3.7||3.7||3.7||3.7|
About the Felt brand
Felt is an American bicycle manufacturer based in Irvine, California. In the early 1990s the company was founded by Jim Felt who designed some of the very first triathlon bikes that propelled many of the worlds greatest athletes to Iron Man victories. High profile sponsorship has remained an intrinsic part of Felt’s strategy highlighted by their association with the Garmin Transitions professional road team and Olympic Triathletes Jan Frodeno and Emma Snowsill.
With a strong product focus Felt has gone from strength-to-strength, going from just six bike models in the USA to over 150 bike models, sold in over 30 countries. Felt have created a niche group of highly skilled and dedicated people who work together to create bicycles that consistently exceed their riders’ expectations by providing a sense of individuality, inspiration and pride in ownership.
Felt are not governed by their competitors’ measurements of success - the desire to push beyond the limits of technology never allows Felt to rest on their laurels. As their universal mission statement suggests, Felt’s reason for existing is “To design, develop, and deliver the best bicycles in the world. Period.”
|Size Guide (Felt QX Bikes)|
|Frame Size||Rider Height||Rider Height (cm)|
|44cm||5'0" - 5'2"||152 - 158|
|44cm, 48cm||5'3"||159 - 161|
|48cm||5'4" - 5'5"||162 - 166|
|48cm, 52cm||5'6"||167 - 168|
|52cm||5'7" - 5'8"||169 - 173|
|52cm, 55cm||5'9" - 5'10"||174 - 176|
|55cm||5'11"||180 - 181|
|55cm, 58cm||6'0" - 6'1"||182 - 186|
|58cm||6'2" - 6'4"||187 - 194|
|'Size matters! That's why at Wiggle we measure each of our bikes to build accurate size charts for our customers. Our qualified team of mechanics then individually check each order against measurements supplied by you to ensure the size chosen is correct. Another reason you can have complete confidence when buying a bike from Wiggle!'|
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?