- Felt QX-S95 2012
Sorry - this product is no longer available
Felt QX-S95 2012
Add Felt QX-S95 2012 to your basket now
The QX-S95 is a comfortable, efficient bike that offers the control and stability of a mountain bike combined with the speed of a road or city bike.
Top Features of the Felt QX-S95 2012
- Frame: Felt QX-R design, 6061 double butted aluminium semi sloping Dynaform top tube Dynafom seatstays and chainstays
- Fork: Felt rigid carbon leg fork carbon fibre
- Headset: Semi-integrated 1-1/8" Aheadset
- Stem: Felt MTB 3D-forged design 4-bolt
- Handlebar: Felt MTB design butted alloy flat bar 5 Degree Sweep
- Grips: Felt Ergo Grip Dual-Density Kraton rubber
- Shifters: Shimano SLX, 10 speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano SLX, top swing
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX, 10 speed
- Chainset: Shimano 10 speed Hollowtech II, triple 42x32x24T
- Pedals: VP-199 with alloy body and Cage
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG74, 10-speed
- Cassette: Shimano, 10 speed, 11-34T
- Brake Levers: Shimano Deore
- Brakes: Shimano Deore V-type brake
- Saddle: Felt performance mountain design low side profile look
- Seat Post: Felt 6061 alloy post twin clamp micro adjust 6061 alloy
- Rims: WTB DX-17 doublewall aluminium
- Front Hub: Shimano Deore HB-M590 36 hole
- Rear Hub: Shimano Deore FH-M590 8/9 speed cassette 36 hole
- Tyres: Vittoria Randoneur Hyper 700 x 32 folding
|Rear Rack Mounts:||Yes|
|Number of gears:||30|
|Wheel Size:||700c (622)|
Crafted with lightweight, double-butted aluminium frame tubing, including a beautifully hydroformed semi-sloping top tube, the QX-S95 is at home on streets, dirt paths or trails. A rigid fork, Shimano drivetrain and powerful V-brakes ensure solid performance under any condition.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
|Top Tube Horizontal:||541||568||578||589||605|
|Top Tube C-C:||525||545||556||567||584|
|Seat Tube C-T:||440||480||520||550||580|
|Seat Tube C-C:||375||415||455||485||515|
|Bottom Bracket Drop:||55||55||55||55||55|
|Seat Post Dia:||27.2||27.2||27.2||27.2||27.2|
|Seat Post Length:||350||350||350||350||350|
|Front Derailleur Clamp:||34.9||34.9||34.9||34.9||34.9|
|Handlebar Width C-C:||580||580||600||600||600|
|Crank Arm Length:||170||170||170||175||175|
|Lower HS Stack:||3.7||3.7||3.7||3.7||3.7|
About Hybrid & City Bikes
Wiggle’s range of city bikes and commuter bikes are perfect for those wishing to lower their carbon footprint, avoid traffic congestion and a great way to exercise! We have a wide range of city bikes for men and women designed for both paved and unpaved roads along with a range of urban bikes to suit commuting and leisure riding. Manufactured with aspects of mountain bike construction and a practical road style set-up having a city bike is a great way to travel!
|Size Guide (Felt QX Bikes)|
|Frame Size||Rider Height||Rider Height (cm)|
|44cm||5'0" - 5'2"||152 - 158|
|44cm, 48cm||5'3"||159 - 161|
|48cm||5'4" - 5'5"||162 - 166|
|48cm, 52cm||5'6"||167 - 168|
|52cm||5'7" - 5'8"||169 - 173|
|52cm, 55cm||5'9" - 5'10"||174 - 176|
|55cm||5'11"||180 - 181|
|55cm, 58cm||6'0" - 6'1"||182 - 186|
|58cm||6'2" - 6'4"||187 - 194|
|'Size matters! That's why at Wiggle we measure each of our bikes to build accurate size charts for our customers. Our qualified team of mechanics then individually check each order against measurements supplied by you to ensure the size chosen is correct. Another reason you can have complete confidence when buying a bike from Wiggle!'|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?