- Felt QX75 Ladies 2012
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Felt QX75 Ladies 2012 is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
zoom Felt QX75 Ladies 2012
Felt QX75 Ladies 2012
With a lightweight double-butted aluminium frame and quality, dependable parts, the QX-S75 is built for adventure. An ideal bike for whizzing around town on, or for taking a more leisurely ride in the countryside, the QX75 is ideal.
Top Features of the Felt QX75 Ladies 2012
- Weight: 12,62 kg
- Frame: Felt QX-R design, 6061 butted aluminium semi sloping Dynaform top tube Dynafom seatstays and chainstays. Integrated Kickstand and Basta lock mount, disc brake specific
- Fork: Felt alloy unicrown fork 1 1/8th cromo steerer tube, alloy crown and legs, disc brake specific
- Headset: Semi-integrated 1-1/8" Aheadset
- Stem: Felt MTB 3D-forged design 4-bolt
- Handlebar: Felt MTB design butted alloy flat bar 5 Degree Sweep, Widths 44-48cm = 580mm 52-58cm = 600mm
- Grips: Felt Ergo Grip Dual-Density Kraton Rubber with ergonomic design
- Shifters: Shimano ST-EF51 8 speed EZ-Fire Shifter/brake lever
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-M412 top swing
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio M430-SGS, long cage 8/9 speed
- Chainset: Shimano FC-M311 8 speed, triple 48x38x28T with chainguard
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Pedals: VP-872 MTB design
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Cassette: Shimano 8-speed, 11-30T
- Brake Levers: 2.5 Finger included with Shifter
- Brakes: Tektro Novella mechanical disc brake 160mm front/rear and stainless steel rotors
- Saddle: Felt mountain design
- Seat Post: Felt alloy micro adjust 6061 alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
- Rims: Doublewall aluminium
- Front Hub: forged alloy 6-bolt disc mount, 36 hole
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-M475 6-bolt disc mount, 8/9 speed cassette, 32 hole
- Tyres: Vittoria Randoneur 700x32
|Rear Rack Mounts:||Yes|
|Number of gears:||24|
|Fork Material:||Aluminium Alloy|
|Wheel Size:||700c (622)|
|Brake Type:||Cable Disc Brake|
Go from road to dirt without missing a beat. Equally capable of cruising or aggressive street riding, the QX-S75 features a rigid fork, Shimano drivetrain and Tektro mechanic disc brakes.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
|Top Tube Horizontal:||558||573|
|Top Tube C-C:||569||578|
|Seat Tube C-T:||440||490|
|Bottom Bracket Drop:||55||55|
|Seat Post Dia:||27.2||27.2|
About Hybrid & City Bikes
Wiggle’s range of city bikes and commuter bikes are perfect for those wishing to lower their carbon footprint, avoid traffic congestion and a great way to exercise! We have a wide range of city bikes for men and women designed for both paved and unpaved roads along with a range of urban bikes to suit commuting and leisure riding. Manufactured with aspects of mountain bike construction and a practical road style set-up having a city bike is a great way to travel!
About the Felt brand
Felt is an American bicycle manufacturer based in Irvine, California. In the early 1990s the company was founded by Jim Felt who designed some of the very first triathlon bikes that propelled many of the worlds greatest athletes to Iron Man victories. High profile sponsorship has remained an intrinsic part of Felt’s strategy highlighted by their association with the Garmin Transitions professional road team and Olympic Triathletes Jan Frodeno and Emma Snowsill.
With a strong product focus Felt has gone from strength-to-strength, going from just six bike models in the USA to over 150 bike models, sold in over 30 countries. Felt have created a niche group of highly skilled and dedicated people who work together to create bicycles that consistently exceed their riders’ expectations by providing a sense of individuality, inspiration and pride in ownership.
Felt are not governed by their competitors’ measurements of success - the desire to push beyond the limits of technology never allows Felt to rest on their laurels. As their universal mission statement suggests, Felt’s reason for existing is “To design, develop, and deliver the best bicycles in the world. Period.”
|Size Guide (Felt QX Bikes)|
|Frame Size||Rider Height||Rider Height (cm)|
|44cm||5'0" - 5'2"||152 - 158|
|44cm, 48cm||5'3"||159 - 161|
|48cm||5'4" - 5'5"||162 - 166|
|48cm, 52cm||5'6"||167 - 168|
|52cm||5'7" - 5'8"||169 - 173|
|52cm, 55cm||5'9" - 5'10"||174 - 176|
|55cm||5'11"||180 - 181|
|55cm, 58cm||6'0" - 6'1"||182 - 186|
|58cm||6'2" - 6'4"||187 - 194|
|'Size matters! That's why at Wiggle we measure each of our bikes to build accurate size charts for our customers. Our qualified team of mechanics then individually check each order against measurements supplied by you to ensure the size chosen is correct. Another reason you can have complete confidence when buying a bike from Wiggle!'|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?