- Felt QX80D 2012
Sorry - this product is no longer available
zoom Felt QX80D 2012
Felt QX80D 2012
Add Felt QX80D 2012 to your basket now
A comfortable, efficient bike that offers the control and stability of a mountain bike combined with the speed of a road or city bike. A suspension fork and Shimano drivetrain ensure performance under any condition.
Top Features of the Felt QX80D 2012
- Frame: Felt QX-S design, 6061 butted aluminium semi sloping Dynaform top tube, Dynafom seatstays and chainstays
- Fork: SR Suntour SF10-NVX MLO with mechanical lockout 75mm travel, coil spring, preload, V and Disc Brake compatible lowers
- Headset: Semi-integrated 1-1/8"
- Stem: Felt MTB 3D-forged design 4-bolt handlebar clamp, 1-1/8" threadless
- Handlebar: Felt MTB design butted alloy riser, 30mm rise, 8 degree bend, 4 degree up sweep, 25.4mm diameter
- Grips: Felt ergo grip dual-density Kraton rubber, ergonomic design
- Bar Ends: Felt Wing Icon end plugs
- Shifters: Shimano Alivio ST-M430, 9 speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-M430, top swing
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio M430-SGS, long cage, 9 speed
- Chainset: Shimano triple 48x36x26, 9-speed
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano UN-26 sealed cartridge
- Pedals: VP-199
- Chain: KMC Z99, 9-speed
- Cassette: SRAM PG-950, 9-speed, 11-32T
- Brake Levers: Shimano hydraulic
- Brakes: Shimano hydraulic disc brake, 160mm front/rear centerlock rotors
- Saddle: Felt mountain design, low side profile look, satin steel rails
- Seat Post: Felt alloy micro adjust 6061 alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
- Rims: WTB SX-17 disc brake doublewall aluminium
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-RM35 centerlock rotor mount
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-RM35 centerlock rotor mount 8/9 speed cassette
- Tyres: Vittoria Adventure 700x38c
|Rear Rack Mounts:||Yes|
|Number of gears:||27|
|Fork Material:||Aluminium Alloy|
|Wheel Size:||700c (622)|
|Brake Type:||Hydraulic Disc Brake|
A comfortable, versatile and easy-to-ride bike that offers the upright positioning, control and durability of a mountain bike, plus the speed and efficiency of a city bike. Also, the QX80D features a lightweight aluminium frame and a suspension fork to smooth out the bumps and powerful disc brakes to stop you when needed. Add a precision Shimano drivetrain and Vittoria touring tyres, and your next ride will be easier and more fun than ever before!
This bike is ideally suited for the commuter rider going about their daily business.
Each QX is fully built, tested and tuned by Wiggle's team of qualified bike mechanics to ensure you're bike arrives in perfect condition. To find out which size fits you use the size chart below.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
About Hybrid & City Bikes
Wiggle’s range of city bikes and commuter bikes are perfect for those wishing to lower their carbon footprint, avoid traffic congestion and a great way to exercise! We have a wide range of city bikes for men and women designed for both paved and unpaved roads along with a range of urban bikes to suit commuting and leisure riding. Manufactured with aspects of mountain bike construction and a practical road style set-up having a city bike is a great way to travel!
|Size Guide (Felt QX Bikes)|
|Frame Size||Rider Height||Rider Height (cm)|
|44cm||5'0" - 5'2"||152 - 158|
|44cm, 48cm||5'3"||159 - 161|
|48cm||5'4" - 5'5"||162 - 166|
|48cm, 52cm||5'6"||167 - 168|
|52cm||5'7" - 5'8"||169 - 173|
|52cm, 55cm||5'9" - 5'10"||174 - 176|
|55cm||5'11"||180 - 181|
|55cm, 58cm||6'0" - 6'1"||182 - 186|
|58cm||6'2" - 6'4"||187 - 194|
|'Size matters! That's why at Wiggle we measure each of our bikes to build accurate size charts for our customers. Our qualified team of mechanics then individually check each order against measurements supplied by you to ensure the size chosen is correct. Another reason you can have complete confidence when buying a bike from Wiggle!'|
|Head Tube Angle (deg):||70||70.5||70.5||70.5||71||71.5||72|
|Seat Tube Angle (deg):||74.5||72.5||73||72.5||72.5||72.5||72|
|Top Tube (horizontal):||541||558||568||573||578||589||605|
|Top Tube (centre/centre):||525||569||545||578||556||567||584|
|Head Tube Length:||150||180||160||200||170||190||210|
|Seat Tube (centre/top):||440||440||480||490||520||550||580|
|Seat Tube (centre/centre):||375||240||415||250||455||485||515|
|Bottom Bracket Drop:||55||55||55||55||55||55||55|
|All measurements are in millimetres unless specified.|
|Sizes marked * donate the women sizes.|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
can you fit a standard back pannier rack to this bike?
Thanks in advance.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?