Felt QX80D 2012
zoom Felt QX80D 2012
Felt QX80D 2012
Add Felt QX80D 2012 to your basket now
|Twilight Mist||44cm||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Matt Charcoal||48cm||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Twilight Mist||48cm||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Matt Charcoal||52cm||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Twilight Mist||52cm||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Matt Charcoal||55cm||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Twilight Mist||55cm||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Twilight Mist||58cm||Discontinued - no longer available|
Top Features of the Felt QX80D 2012
A comfortable, efficient bike that offers the control and stability of a mountain bike combined with the speed of a road or city bike. A suspension fork and Shimano drivetrain ensure performance under any condition.
- Frame: Felt QX-S design, 6061 butted aluminium semi sloping Dynaform top tube, Dynafom seatstays and chainstays
- Fork: SR Suntour SF10-NVX MLO with mechanical lockout 75mm travel, coil spring, preload, V and Disc Brake compatible lowers
- Headset: Semi-integrated 1-1/8"
- Stem: Felt MTB 3D-forged design 4-bolt handlebar clamp, 1-1/8" threadless
- Handlebar: Felt MTB design butted alloy riser, 30mm rise, 8 degree bend, 4 degree up sweep, 25.4mm diameter
- Grips: Felt ergo grip dual-density Kraton rubber, ergonomic design
- Bar Ends: Felt Wing Icon end plugs
- Shifters: Shimano Alivio ST-M430, 9 speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-M430, top swing
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio M430-SGS, long cage, 9 speed
- Chainset: Shimano triple 48x36x26, 9-speed
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano UN-26 sealed cartridge
- Pedals: VP-199
- Chain: KMC Z99, 9-speed
- Cassette: SRAM PG-950, 9-speed, 11-32T
- Brake Levers: Shimano hydraulic
- Brakes: Shimano hydraulic disc brake, 160mm front/rear centerlock rotors
- Saddle: Felt mountain design, low side profile look, satin steel rails
- Seat Post: Felt alloy micro adjust 6061 alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
- Rims: WTB SX-17 disc brake doublewall aluminium
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-RM35 centerlock rotor mount
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-RM35 centerlock rotor mount 8/9 speed cassette
- Tyres: Vittoria Adventure 700x38c
- Frame Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Wheel Size: 700c (622)
- Fork Material: Suspension
- Model Year: 2012
- Mudguard Mounts
- Rear Rack Mounts
- Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Chainset type: Triple
- Groupset Manufacturer: Shimano
A comfortable, versatile and easy-to-ride bike that offers the upright positioning, control and durability of a mountain bike, plus the speed and efficiency of a city bike. Also, the QX80D features a lightweight aluminium frame and a suspension fork to smooth out the bumps and powerful disc brakes to stop you when needed. Add a precision Shimano drivetrain and Vittoria touring tyres, and your next ride will be easier and more fun than ever before!
This bike is ideally suited for the commuter rider going about their daily business.
Each QX is fully built, tested and tuned by Wiggle's team of qualified bike mechanics to ensure you're bike arrives in perfect condition. To find out which size fits you use the size chart below.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
About Hybrid & City Bikes
Wiggle’s range of city bikes and commuter bikes are perfect for those wishing to lower their carbon footprint, avoid traffic congestion and a great way to exercise! We have a wide range of city bikes for men and women designed for both paved and unpaved roads along with a range of urban bikes to suit commuting and leisure riding. Manufactured with aspects of mountain bike construction and a practical road style set-up having a city bike is a great way to travel!
About the Felt brand
Felt is an American bicycle manufacturer based in Irvine, California. In the early 1990s the company was founded by Jim Felt who designed some of the very first triathlon bikes that propelled many of the worlds greatest athletes to Iron Man victories. High profile sponsorship has remained an intrinsic part of Felt’s strategy highlighted by their association with the Garmin Transitions professional road team and Olympic Triathletes Jan Frodeno and Emma Snowsill. With a strong product focus Felt has gone from strength-to-strength, going from just six bike models in the USA to over 150 bike models, sold in over 30 countries. Felt have created a niche group of highly skilled and dedicated people who work together to create bicycles that consistently exceed their riders’ expectations by providing a sense of individuality, inspiration and pride in ownership. Felt are not governed by their competitors’ measurements of success - the desire to push beyond the limits of technology never allows Felt to rest on their laurels. As their universal mission statement suggests, Felt’s reason for existing is “To design, develop, and deliver the best bicycles in the world. Period.”
|Head Tube Angle (deg):||70||70.5||70.5||70.5||71||71.5||72|
|Seat Tube Angle (deg):||74.5||72.5||73||72.5||72.5||72.5||72|
|Top Tube (horizontal):||541||558||568||573||578||589||605|
|Top Tube (centre/centre):||525||569||545||578||556||567||584|
|Head Tube Length:||150||180||160||200||170||190||210|
|Seat Tube (centre/top):||440||440||480||490||520||550||580|
|Seat Tube (centre/centre):||375||240||415||250||455||485||515|
|Bottom Bracket Drop:||55||55||55||55||55||55||55|
|All measurements are in millimetres unless specified.|
|Sizes marked * donate the women sizes.|
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
can you fit a standard back pannier rack to this bike?
Thanks in advance.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?