zoom Fulcrum Racing Zero Alloy Clincher Wheelset
Fulcrum Racing Zero Alloy Clincher Wheelset
Add Fulcrum Racing Zero Alloy Clincher Wheelset to your basket now
Add to Basket
4 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black||Shimano / Sram 10 / 11Sp||
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
The Famous Fulcrum Racing Zero Alloy Clincher Wheelset has has a facelift for 2015.
Top Features of the Fulcrum Racing Zero Alloy Clincher Wheelset
- Rim: Clincher
- Triple milled aluminium
- 23mm deep, 25mm wide
- Spokes: 16 Front, 21 Rear
- Nipples: Aluminium
- Hubs: Carbon Fibre, Aluminium Flange
- Weight: Front 607g Rear 830g
- Brakepads: Standard
- New colour way
- A carbon Hub with oversize flange is used creating a light weight but stiff hub.
- Differentiated rim heights – 25mm at front for optimal manoeuvrability; 30mm at rear for optimal power transfer
- Triple milling of the rim saves weight but also creates an aerodynamic profile.
- Fulcrum Dynamic Balance keeps the Racing zero wheels perfectly stable but is achieved in the rim milling process rather than spokes in the Racing 5.
- Fulcrum 2:1 spoke ratio on rear wheel double the number of spokes on the drive side for greater wheel stability and improved power transfer in the rear wheel. 16 radial aero spokes on front wheel21 on rear.
- The Racing Zero wheels feature Fulcrums USB ceramic bearings which are 30% lighter 40% more resistant and 50% smoother compared to the steel bearings featured in the 3's5's and 7's
|Wheel Size:||700c (622)|
Unrivaled in the peloton: extraordinary performance and high impact aesthetics make this wheel the point of reference for cyclists.
Race after race, Zero wheels have become synonymous with excellence, quality, performance, reliability… and victory!
About the Fulcrum brand
There is a huge Italian tradition of cycle engineering excellence and Fulcrum was born from the very heart of it. Competition testing with world level athletes and the expertise Fulcrum's engineers possess means Fulcrum have become known for developing unsurpassed products with excellent performance, durability and market leading innovation. Key technologies pioneered by Fulcrum include 2:1 Two-to-One™ Spoke Ratio, which delivers incredible power transfer by doubling the spokes on the critical drive side of the wheels so no energy is wasted. Fulcrum has also focused on class leading rolling resistance through their CULT and USB Bearing Technologies which use ceramic bearings and cutting edge surface technology to massively reduce friction. CULT ball bearings are 9 times smoother than wheels with traditional bearings. All this innovation and technology has produced amazing results for everyday riders and pros alike with 4 world champions in just 6 years, Boonen, Bettini (x2) and Ballan.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $7.01
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.99
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?