- Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Running Watch Red
zoom Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Running Watch Red
Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Running Watch Red
Add Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Running Watch Red to your basket now
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
Every mile counts. Capture each one with the new Forerunner 10, Garmin's simplest GPS running watch. It accurately tracks how far and how fast you run, as well as your calories.
Top Features of the Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Running Watch Red
- Ready to Run
- Forerunner 10 is so easy to use, you can start your run with the press of one button. As you run, you can see your time and distance clearly displayed on one screen and calories and pace on another. You can also customise the settings to show pace and distance on the same screen.
- It Fits
- It's our lightest, most comfortable watch yet and is available in sporty green, pink, or black with red accents. The black and red model has a slightly larger watch face and wider wristband. All models can be worn as a regular watch, so your running partner is always on hand.
- Motivating Feedback
- As you run, Forerunner 10 automatically alerts you when you complete each mile, giving you a friendly beep and a screen that flashes your time for that mile. When you complete your run and save it, you'll see a summary of how you did, including your total time, distance, average pace and calories. The watch even lets you know when you achieve a personal record, like your fastest mile or longest run to date.
- Training Tools
- For runners who want a little more, Forerunner 10 has a couple of simple training features like Virtual Pacer™, which compares your current running pace to your target. It also has a run/walk feature that's helpful if you're just starting out or your running plan includes walk breaks.
- Store and Share
- With a simple connection to your Mac or PC, you can upload your runs to Garmin Connect™ to see your run on a map, get more detail on each mile and share it with friends — all for free. You'll be even more motivated when you see your miles add up in Garmin Connect and can go back and see how you've improved from last week, last month or last year.
- Physical & Performance:
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: Black/Red: 1.79” x 2.25” x 0.62” (4.55 cm x 5.72 cm x 1.57 cm); Pink/White & Green/White: 1.58” x 2.05” x 0.62” (4.01 cm x 5.22 cm x 1.57 cm)
- Display size, WxH: Black/Red: 0.98” x 0.94” (2.5 cm x 2.4 cm); Pink/White & Green/White: 0.81” x 0.77” (2.1 cm x 2.0 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 55 x 32 pixels
- Touchscreen: no
- Weight: Black/Red: 43 g (1.5 oz); Pink/White & Green/White: 36 g (1.3 oz)
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: 5 weeks in power save mode; 5 hours in training mode
- Water resistant: yes (50m)
- GPS-enabled: yes
- High-sensitivity receiver: yes
- Maps & Memory:
- Basemap: no
- Ability to add maps: no
- Accepts data cards: no
- History: 7 activities
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 0
- Routes: 0
- Features & Benefits:
- Heart rate monitor: no
- Bike speed/cadence sensor: no
- Foot pod: no
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer): no
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): yes
- Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person): no
- Virtual Racer™ (compete against other activities): no
- Courses (compete against previous activities): no
- Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed): yes
- Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap): yes
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout): no
- Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button): no
- Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts): no
- Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace): no
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal): no
- Vibration alert: (choose between alert tones and/or vibration alert): no
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals): no
- Heart rate-based calorie computation: no
- Swim metrics (stroke type, stroke count and pool lengths): no
- Training Effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness): no
- Customizable screen(s): yes
- Barometric altimeter: no
- Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units): no
- Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible 3rd party ANT+™-enabled power meters): no
- Temperature (displays and records temperature while you ride): no
- Shock Resistant: yes
- Sport watch: yes
- Additional: Virtual Pacer™ (compares current running pace to target): yes
- Personal Records: yes
- Run/walk feature: yes
|Heart Rate Monitor Compatible:||No|
|EU Plug Supplied:||No|
|US Plug Supplied:||No|
|Aus/Nz Plug Supplied:||No|
It also keeps you motivated by identifying personal records and comparing current pace to your target with its Virtual Pacer™ feature. When your run's done, upload to the Garmin Connect™ site to see your run on a map, get more detail on each mile and share it with friends — all for free. Today's run is tomorrow's motivation.
About GPS Running Computers
GPS receivers are now made waterproof, lightweight and small enough to take outdoors and provide you with a detailed record of your journey. Run units are not intended for navigation, rather as an extremely accurate way of analysing your workout giving you information on speed, distance, elevation etc. Some units offer integrated heart rate monitors.
All electrical goods sold on wiggle that come with a mains power supply are supplied with a UK plug. Please check the product description to see if any other plugs are known to be included in the box, otherwise you may need an adapter for use in your country. Most power adapters will accept 110-240 Volts.
About the Garmin brand
Garmin International Inc. manufactures and markets navigation and communications equipment for the aviation and consumer markets such as the popular Garmin Edge mountain bike and road bike GPS range. Garmin products serve aviation, marine, automotive, wireless, OEM, and general recreation applications.
Specifically Garmin aim to enrich the lives of customers, suppliers, distributors, and employees by providing the very best products that offer superior quality, safety, and operational features at affordable prices. What started out in 1989 with a handful of dedicated engineers and a great idea for a product has grown into the Global Positioning System (GPS) leader–both in sales and critical acclaim. Garmin has helped to take GPS to new heights by going beyond the ordinary features and performance found in typical GPS receivers.
Today, Garmin has a diverse product line and distributors in virtually every part of the world. While garmin's immediate success has resulted from developing innovative products for a variety of markets, their long-term success is based on commitment to support customers after the sale. They are winning over new customers with quality products, tremendous value, and superior service, and are working to turn them into loyal Garmin supporters for many years to come.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.60
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.98
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
I bought one for tracking ride to work miles instead of using my Garmin.
I tried calibrating against my Garmin 800 on a ride. Ride time, distance, ave speed were all near identical.
Elevation gain and max speed were both out though.
The route uploaded to Garmin connect was identical for the two devices.
If you want it just for tracking, its perfect.
Can I swim with this watch on?
A mains charger should not be supplied and all charging will be done via USB.
Best to keep it still for the minute or so to find the satellites properly before you head out, but after that it has never lost the signal when I've used it
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?