- Garmin Forerunner 110 GPS Sports Watch without HRM
zoom Garmin Forerunner 110 GPS Sports Watch without HRM
Buyers Guide to Garmin Forerunner Run GPS - Wiggle
Garmin Forerunner 110 GPS Sports Watch without HRM
Add Garmin Forerunner 110 GPS Sports Watch without HRM to your basket now
|Black / Grey||Unisex (No HRM)||
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
Forerunner 110 is the easiest way to track your training. It's GPS-enabled so it knows how far and how fast you run - with no bells or whistles. There's virtually no setup required, so you can just press start and run or walk with it.
Top Features of the Garmin Forerunner 110 GPS Sports Watch without HRM
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 1.8" x 2.7" x 0.6" (4.5 x 6.9 x 1.4 cm)
- Display size, WxH: 1.0" x 1.0" (2.5 x 2.5 cm) diameter
- Display resolution, WxH: 52 x 30 pixels
- Weight: 1.8 oz (52 g)
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: 3 weeks in power save mode; 8 hours in training mode
- Water resistant: yes (IPX7)
- GPS-enabled: yes
- High-sensitivity receiver: yes
- Heart rate monitor: yes (some versions)
- Bike speed/cadence sensor: no
- Foot pod: no
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer): no
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): yes
- Garmin Training Center® software compatible: yes
- Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person): no
- Courses (compete against previous activities): no
- Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed): no
- Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap): yes
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout): no
- Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button): no
- Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts): no
- Simple workouts (input time, distance and calorie goals): no
- Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace): no
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal): no
- Vibration alert: (choose between alert tones and/or vibration alert): no
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals): no
- Heart rate-based calorie computation: yes
- Customizable screen(s): no
- Barometric altimeter: no
- Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units): no
- Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible 3rd party ANT+™-enabled power meters): no
- Sport watch: yes
- What's in the Box
- Forerunner 110 (unisex, black)
- AC charger
- Owner's manual
|Heart Rate Monitor Compatible:||Yes (Not Included)|
|EU Plug Supplied:||No|
|US Plug Supplied:||No|
|Aus/Nz Plug Supplied:||No|
Supplied without a heart rate monitor strap.
Forerunner 110's data-friendly display makes it simple to read on the run with the all-important time, distance and average pace always there when you need it.
Whether you're training to complete your first 5k or you want to get faster and fitter, accurate workout data is the key. Forerunner 110 uses GPS to accurately record your distance, time and pace. Data from each run is stored in the unit, so you can go back and see how you did last week or last month. Or, upload to our Garmin Connect™ website to review, relive and replay your run.
Forerunner 110 is automatically set up to show your current mile pace and will capture and display the split time for every mile you run. Alternatively, you can adjust this to kilometres if you prefer, or even change the distance to get more frequent splits.
Some versions of the Forerunner 110 (men's black/red and women's grey/pink(seperate page)) come with a heart rate monitor to display your heart rate in beats per minute. It also provides heart rate-based calorie computations so you can accurately track your calories burned.
If you have the black/grey Forerunner 110 without heart rate, you can buy a Garmin heart rate monitor separately or use with an *ANT+™ heart rate monitor you already own.
Please note that this product only comes with a UK power adapter.
About the Garmin brand
Garmin International Inc. manufactures and markets navigation and communications equipment for the aviation and consumer markets such as the popular Garmin Edge mountain bike and road bike GPS range. Garmin products serve aviation, marine, automotive, wireless, OEM, and general recreation applications.
Specifically Garmin aim to enrich the lives of customers, suppliers, distributors, and employees by providing the very best products that offer superior quality, safety, and operational features at affordable prices. What started out in 1989 with a handful of dedicated engineers and a great idea for a product has grown into the Global Positioning System (GPS) leader–both in sales and critical acclaim. Garmin has helped to take GPS to new heights by going beyond the ordinary features and performance found in typical GPS receivers.
Today, Garmin has a diverse product line and distributors in virtually every part of the world. While garmin's immediate success has resulted from developing innovative products for a variety of markets, their long-term success is based on commitment to support customers after the sale. They are winning over new customers with quality products, tremendous value, and superior service, and are working to turn them into loyal Garmin supporters for many years to come.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.86
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.40
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
On the screen of the watch I can see the auot lap or alarm is properly functioning but without its alert sound.
I bought this from Japan and honestly I feel a pain in the neck to return it to UK so I had asked how to deal with this to the manufacturer but haven't received any reply from them yet.
Is there anything that you can do to help me ?
But other models with HRM belt are 8 hours can work with GPS.
Why only this model work 3 hours only ?
Is this just a miswritten? , is this model can work 8 hours as other models do so?
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?